Suggestions from a FAR away FAN

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
chuzasoft

Suggestions from a FAR away FAN

Post by chuzasoft »

Hi, my C64 friends!!! I`m kinda New in this site, and i´m feeling super nostalgic hearing all this great music remixed so nicely!!! I've taken a lot of songs from here, directly to my cellphone and hearing it everywhere, everyday!!! I've attached an image of my directory, to see the category distribution I've made. I couldn't found in this site some songs that would be great to have their remix and complete this incredible collection of art pieces.
Here I make my suggestions:

All this games can have their DANCE/techno version, a style I really love and sounds cool everywere!! ;) But I also suggest other styles I'd like

Camelot Warriors. Main Theme. A remix in orchestral version, or/and Heavy Metal, acoustic.
Mario Bros/Gianna sisters. Acoustic Version with real instruments like.
Robocop 2: In game Music. techno pop version.
Course of Sherwood: Crack screen. LASER DANCE version! ;)
Vixen: Crack screen. Alternative ROCK version.
VAmpire's empire: Soft Rock version. Orchestral
Bedlam: Heavy Rock, Dance,
Jack the nipper 2: Instrumental version, jingle
Beyond the ice palace: The actual Heavy rock version in this page is cool, but I'd like the DANCE /orcherstral version, too!!

If I remember another one, i'll tell you, friends!!!!!

Keep making magic!!! You're reaching lands like ARGENTINA!!!! Yes! Down here!!!! :):):)
Attachments
imagen c64.jpg
imagen c64.jpg (214.02 KiB) Viewed 5705 times
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Suggestions from a FAR away FAN

Post by Analog-X64 »

Welcome to the site :)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120