Thing On a Spring Project Diary.

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Doddsy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Thing On a Spring Project Diary.

Post by Doddsy »

Glad you spotted that Mordi that was my little test to see if anyone was paying attention! :wink:

Thanks for the comments and suggests that I link it and provide examples - it's given the Dev Diary some purpose and hopefully some help for other remixers. :D

Maybe some words of Dev Diary wisdom from yourself sometime in the future? :worship:
Mano-
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mano- »

Nice initiative and fun to read. I could never do this since I switch between songs all the time and dont remember what im doing 50% of the time :)
Mordi
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Mordi »

Doddsy wrote: Maybe some words of Dev Diary wisdom from yourself sometime in the future? :worship:
That would be fun to do. Although I often leave a project for months before returning to it. :P I did a series of youtube videos in my FL Studio days, but I made them private because I felt they didn't represent how I currently approach the craft.

Let's hope you've started a new trend here. :cheers:
Check out my website.
Doddsy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Doddsy »

Yes it would be interesting to see what steps remixers do achieve their remix - maybe it could help newcomers to the scene.

Uploaded a version of TOS that doesn't include any additional FX. It's closer to what you would hear if playing an actual cab etc.

https://app.box.com/s/3s9izqocg4a0xsg37gbqo5lr5cyai8ys