W.I.P. "Glider Rider" v0.27

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Ic3m4n
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

W.I.P. "Glider Rider" v0.27

Post by Ic3m4n »

someone suggested i should try this SID...sorry, i cant remember who it was :(
i do not have a lot of time actually...so i am currently only have this one remix in the making...
anyway...here is the latest version: Glider Rider v0.27

i did not used the covered parts from "Lazy Jones"...but maybe i should add them ?! also i am not sure about the mixing/arrangment...thought i post it here, before i submit it to RKO ;) So, if you got 4:39 minutes, have a listen pls :cheers:
RobinsonMason
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: W.I.P. "Glider Rider" v0.27

Post by RobinsonMason »

Hot! I may have to do a "Review inspired by Remix" blog post on this one. :) I like the "unzy"(?) beat at around the 2 minute mark. And the siren at 1:33 is cool too - haha.

BTW, on the Law of the West you mentioned -- subtunes #1 with a touch of subtune #8 (for the "chorus" or a "solo" interlude) would work very well~! :)
Ic3m4n
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Ic3m4n »

Thanks for the feedback! That review about Glider Rider is a very good idea...maybe it gives me some inspiration too for the remix :)
Yes, it's really unzy ;) ..but it could pump some more...an updated version can be found here: Glider Rider v0.32

Started already with Law Of The West, but not a lot progress actually. I like the idea of combining the two subtunes! Will give it a try. Thank you for the input!
Schlicky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Schlicky »

Sorry peeps - is there a new link ?