Back from the grave and with a discount code:

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
Rafael Dyll
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Back from the grave and with a discount code:

Post by Rafael Dyll »

Heya,

I've been gone for what seems like ages... nice to see my favourite Remix forum still going strong. I haven't been producing remixed any longer mainly because I have gone professional and now compose music for video games full time.

You can find my work on VGMDB and order CDs from sites like Play-Asia, but I thought go give something back to my old pals at R64, I am handing out 5 discount codes for my digital album "The Last Chapter Tracks" with the music from the Playstation3 DLC "The Last Chapter" (incredibly). It's 9 tracks in FLAC, MP3 or whatever you like.

The album is availble from Bandcamp:
http://soniqfactory.bandcamp.com/

The album usually sells for 2,49 Euro, but there is a 35% discount for the first 5 to enter the discount codes:

sx2tlsc10
sx2tlsc11
sx2tlsc12
sx2tlsc13
sx2tlsc14

There are a lot of throwbacks to C64 and Amiga tunes in there, it is my personal small homage to the golden days of home computer music. The album was composed and produced in 2010 by myself, with mastering engineered by Holger Lagerfeldt incidentally.

Hope you enjoy it, would be nice to hear some feedback. The soundtrack for the main game "Final Prototype" is available on CD from Play-Asia, or digitally from the PSN store.

All the best,

Rafael