Guess who's back...

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Guess who's back...

Post by Infamous »

So its 2012, and by the end of the year we might all be under the sea wishing we'd taken those deep sea diving lessons... and Infamous (that'd be me) has decided to pop his head up again after oooooooooooo 6 months? on sabatical.

Where have I been? .. working, I am now one of the queens special drones and have civil servant as a prefix to my name which between me and you makes me smile, having never really felt "important" and I know I still aint but hey! the queen pays my wages thats gotta be worth something right?

Anyway!.. music!,

http://soundcloud.com/infamousuk/offset ... n-progress

I'll also be finishing that parralax thing i started a while ago (polish then post) and remix wise I am open to suggestion, though I am now only doing 1 tune at a time so there might be a queue.

let me know what you think, if you have a suggestion and .. HELLO!!!!! good luck to everyone in the r64 remixer of the year pole too I might be able to make an appearance, depends very much on work commitments.

its nice to be back :-)
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Guess who's back...

Post by Analog-X64 »

Good to see you back, looking forward to seeing what you will come up with in 2012. :cheers:
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

As Steve B would say "Why, hi!" ;-)
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

thanks guy's hopefully i'll live up to expectations. Writing everything via a laptop now so its a little different (keys are a bit meh but im getting the hang of it now) the tune above i have pretty much finished now. Just want to polish it up a little, add some incidentals to keep it interesting and fix a middle section so it makes sense as at the minute.. it doesnt.

Gone back to buzz aswell, leaving ableton alone until i can get my hands on a decent external soundcard, this one (standard internal) im using is ok but its not fit for purpose, more outlay and expense but what hobby apart from ritual masturbation doesnt cost money? and even that does.. the price of tissue and socks.. and divorce once your wife catches you with one of her shoes shoved up your backside whilst watching old re runs of blue peter screaming "oh my god goldie!!!!" .. cough..

Anyway... its nice to be back, been listening to the music ive missed and there are some cracking little tunes up and im glad to see some of the old faces producing still/again, be interesting to see who gets what come january 28th :-)
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

:rock:
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Nice Infy!... good to see you back... I knew it!... one time C64, always C64 :D