What are you playing right now?

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Re: What are you playing right now?

Post by Dumper »

Replaying.

Zieman

Post by Zieman »

Steve B
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Steve B »

Skyrim
I C 64 People

Computers can never replace human stupidity
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Commie_User »

Not playing, but looking blankly at this alleged Sonic The Hedgehog homebrew port:

http://csdb.dk/release/?id=101631

Here's something a little more official: http://www.pressthebuttons.com/2010/02/ ... tures.html

Master System version on the Amiga, in that lovely, more-enveloping stereo:

Last edited by Commie_User on 14/08/2013 - 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Battlefield 3, which has been a bit of a mixed bag to be honest with you.

I will always love the conquest mode, there is nothing more fun and exciting FPS wise than trying to defend a flag as a infantry guy against a AMTrac full of the enemy and managing to do it via the ancient art of dodging, hiding and planting C4 on the vehicles backside.
But the amount of cheaters already dominating servers is rediculous, its not uncommon to spawn on a map only to be shot in the face by someone with a gun that shouldnt be able to reach that far across the divide .. over and over and over again and the game revolves around your kill/death ratio so when you are 2 kills to 30 deaths it does make you look like a right pleb.

Funnily enough the best servers are the french and german ones they seem to have a real grip on the whole script thing and anyone doing rediculous shots more than once instantly gets kicked and banned for 24hrs, the downside is germany and france seem to like their sleep so the servers are not up as much as id like and I end up lumping on some south african one filled with more aimbots than actual human players, hoping a stray grenade kills someone before I get killed by a shotgun from 5000 yards away.

The new maps of the old maps (karkand) serve to remind me just how much I bloody hated them too in the original and the sheer unfairness of a pilot thats flown long enough to get VTOL so he's basically a flying metal version of himself is just silly its not unusual to see one or two people with 200+ kills with no deaths once they're in one of those things, seeing as its gattling gun fires explosive rounds the size of a melon at a rate of knots, blowing the crap out of whatever it touches its quite quite hard to avoid death from above, or below, the sides, at a 12 degree angle.. etc.

Apart from the little screw ups and annoyances though it is a triumpth of a game and far more fun than modern warfare and it'll tide me over until diablo 3 and bioshock 3 turn up.. all about the 3's this year.
khisanth
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by khisanth »

Skyrim on PC and a dash of a frogger clone on the BBC micro
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Commie_User »

I know why the C64 Sonic was so bad... it's actually an affliction:

http://www.hindawi.com/crim/genetics/2011/703497/
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Commie_User »

1200 views on this thread, as of 10:15am London time.

Not bad for our list of self-indulgent waffle.

Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Fallout 3 with all DLCs for the gazillonth time.
Actually playing a total dupe who is inept in everything, especially hitting a barn from just a few feet. But it gets harder to play the idiot as you can't spend your experience points on useless crap forever and the guy actually gets better. So i tried to get every addiction in the book, a lot of rads and don't heal limb damage except for severe head trauma, as the dizziness is annoying as f*ck. Blew Megaton up, killed the ghouls for Tenpenny, then clobbered everything inside the tower to smithereens. Tried Point Lookout with this setup was screwed by smugglers over and over.

Well, what you do while saving up for a decent new HDD and Skyrim.
Dude.jpg
Dude.jpg (36.31 KiB) Viewed 37080 times
All is lost.
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

guys, you can`t imagine how much fun this is. Well, as long as enough players are fighting against each other it feels somehow like star wars. :lol: This Game`s in an early Beta-status so there`s a lack of active players - too bad it`s kinda rare that 10+ Players are visiting mmoAsteroids at the same Time. Free 2 Play (even as a Guest). Game: http://mmoasteroids.wildbunny.co.uk - Forum: http://mmoasteroids.wildbunny.co.uk/community/ check it out :D
Mordi
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Mordi »

leagueoflegends.com

Still playing this great and free DOTA game.
Check out my website.