Arranger HELP ME

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Raptorflight

Arranger HELP ME

Post by Raptorflight »

:help:

Hi all!
As there is a lot of talent here I'm looking "one Arranger" to correct one of my old music that was on audio K7 tape dated 2004.
I have no information of who made the music!
I asked people who make the remix on You tube, but they told me it was impossible because is an analogue recording, and impossible to remove parasites and other clicks! :(

Here is the direct link to download:
:arrow: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjbqaqf073tz9 ... c.mp3?dl=0

I love the music from this site I wish one arrange hear my prayer! :worship:

Thank you ^^
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Arranger HELP ME

Post by Commie_User »

They are quite right. You can't really 'unmix' a track. Not even with Melodyne. You can't unbake a cake, either. Like a cake, your mix is already made and cooked.

You can clean up the audio and edit the dropouts and such. It sounds like you could do well using tools like spectral editors, plugins to make it sound airy and perhaps a fresh layer of syndrums.

Next time I happen on my VST folder, I'll drop in some names. But you can also use, I think, a Behringer Ultragain Pro. That valve system introduces a lighter, airier sonic.

It's just a bit of mastering you need to do.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Artist: Freebie & The Bean

Track Name: Mutz-Nutz

Genre: Hard House

Preview on this Japanese site to confirm: http://www.sakuranotes.jp/Music150919.html
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Raptorflight

Post by Raptorflight »

Analog-X64 wrote:Artist: Freebie & The Bean

Track Name: Mutz-Nutz

Genre: Hard House

Preview on this Japanese site to confirm: http://www.sakuranotes.jp/Music150919.html

WOOAH and more you find! ^^ :lol:

congratulations! ^^ :worship:
Raptorflight

Post by Raptorflight »

Commie_User wrote:They are quite right. You can't really 'unmix' a track. Not even with Melodyne. You can't unbake a cake, either. Like a cake, your mix is already made and cooked.

You can clean up the audio and edit the dropouts and such. It sounds like you could do well using tools like spectral editors, plugins to make it sound airy and perhaps a fresh layer of syndrums.

Next time I happen on my VST folder, I'll drop in some names. But you can also use, I think, a Behringer Ultragain Pro. That valve system introduces a lighter, airier sonic.

It's just a bit of mastering you need to do.
OK Thanks for advises them! :thumbsup:
francesprince

Post by francesprince »

Congrats.