ARMY MOVES REMAKE - Chiptune artist welcome

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
darkevildemon

ARMY MOVES REMAKE - Chiptune artist welcome

Post by darkevildemon »

Hi everybody, i am new on this site and you can read my presentation in the right section.

As you can imagine with the title of topic, Luis and me are planning the remake of a cult C64 game army moves. For the code and gfx, we are a nice little team with a lot of motivation, but for tune and sfx, we haven't found a serious, regular and motivated artist to drive a sound project from beginning until the end.

We have a lot of project for the future and we'd like to find a guy (or a girl no problem :duh: ) to complete our team.

Remember that our projects are done for the fun and completely free, so you will only be remunerated by the pleasure of reading your name in the credit page and the pleasure to have participed to a really funny project and be part of a team.

If you are interested by joining us, don't hesitate one second to make smoke marks in the sky or send me an e-mail at this adress: david.vassart@gmail.com

Hope to read and listen to you soon

David