Back in Time Live DVD finally available again

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Back in Time Live DVD finally available again

Post by Chris Abbott »

After years out of stock, the DVD of the St. Luke's concert is back.

And, thanks to the combined team of Kenz and "BIT 1 Dave", I've finally got the rest of the original stock of Back in Time Live DVDs back in the shop.

Here's the story: a few years ago, DJ Skitz kindly offered me the use of his garage to store all the CDs that were cluttering up my loft. So off I pop, to Milton Keynes, to meet up with him and Kenz, and a good time was had by all.

Unfortunately: Back in Time Live DVDs and Karma 64 CDs are the same shape boxes. So I thought I was taking Karma 64s up there, but instead was taking Back in Time Live DVDs.

Then, unfortunately, Paul got ill, and it's only this month that (with Any, Paul's Sister and Kenz and Dave helping out), the DVDs finally came back.

So this is still part of the first batch of DVDs, which I lost access to prematurely. Also, if anyone who performed on it wants any more extra comp copies, now's the time to ask!

http://www.c64audio.com/productInfo.php?cat=C64DVD1
* 2 DVDs and 1 Audio CD
* PPOT, SID80s, Visa Roster and C64 Mafia @ St. Luke's (2004)
* Rob Hubbard live on the piano @ Brighton (2003)
* Rescued footage of SID80s @ Brighton (2003)
* Documentary by Alex Gray (Fred's daughter) behind the scenes at BIT Live Brighton (includes interviews with lots of composers, and includes the extremely cool sight of Fred Gray interviewing Martin Galway, and Martin Galway turning up as Octave Sounds was playing his tunes on the keyboard!).
* Behind the scenes footage of BIT Live Birmingham
* Lovingly created booklet

This is exactly the same DVD that you would have bought in 2005, it's not a special edition or anything.

Also, in not-entirely-unrelated news, it's been about the same length of time that I adjusted the postage prices on C64Audio.com: around 2007 or 2008, actually.

In that time, all postage prices have gone up by a huge amount, my prices didn't, and now it's getting silly, so I've had to align them with what the post office is charging (though over 1.2kg the prices top out).

You know, looking at that feature list, it reminds me how great the work was that everyone did. I have to give a special mention to Boz, who put supervised the whole project (this DVD can be blamed for his hair being pulled out and his escaping to Sweden so I didn't give him any more projects ;-)).

I think I should put the whole credits list on the product page, it was a real team effort.

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?