Newbie .. Lemmings Tim2

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
lem79
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Newbie .. Lemmings Tim2

Post by lem79 »

Hi all,

I've recently started learning some music (self teaching), and I thought I'd have a go at remaking one of my old favourites: Lemmings - Tim2 (Amiga version of course :)). This is my first remake/remix. I haven't learnt much mixing/mastering theory, and no doubt there are a million other things I could do with this track, but .. any feedback is welcome. (there are two versions on my SoundCloud now, this one I'm linking here is the most recent incarnation of it; don't mind the other tracks you might find there, pretty random stuff)

And.. I hope you all enjoy it :)

https://soundcloud.com/jason-rainforest ... 01-12-temp

Oh.. the tools I've used are (on Ubuntu 14.10):
UADE
Audacity
LMMS
SoundConverter
Samples from a Yamaha MX61.

Thanks to Tim Wright and Brian Johnston for the original soundtrack :worship:
lem79
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Re: Newbie .. Lemmings Tim2

Post by lem79 »

Heh woops, left the bass up too much. Forgot to test it on my regular crappy Logitech desktop speakers, lol.. fixed, except not in the version I posted above. Lucky for me the original has quite strong bass ;)

Sigh, not doing too well tonight, lol .. Just realised I've posted this in the wrong subforum. Could a mod please move this to Work In Progress? Thanks :)