Thanks to you all

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
wobbler
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Thanks to you all

Post by wobbler »

Those of you reading this probably have seen that I have released quite a number of new remixes the past weeks. I would just like to say thanks to those of you that have voted (good or bad) for these releases from your humble servant. I must say that sitting down and tweaking those good old sounds again really put a smile on my face.

Anyway, the main reason for me doing remixes are primarily to please myself and learn something of the creation/mixing/etc, but then... having someone else giving feedback is totally awesome too of course. So again, thank you all for sending shouts, giving feedback and overall posting comments of my li'l trials of putting the masterpieces in a different daylight.

I'll see how far this release-mayhem goes though, but if you have a special request of a remake; send me a note/message/email and I'll se if I get any inspiration for a new dress of the tune in question =)
Last edited by wobbler on 07/06/2017 - 6:03, edited 1 time in total.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Thanks to you all

Post by Analog-X64 »

I think most of us, if not all of us have this common reason :)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
wobbler
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Thanks to you all

Post by wobbler »

Yeah, I know. I guess my previous message could have been written by any other remixer out there. Didn't mean to sound "special" in any way, but just to say thanks. Ok, enough of thanking :)