Body Blows - Team 17

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
buzzard
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Body Blows - Team 17

Post by buzzard »

Ever since I discovered Remix64 and have listened to very little else, One track I've never seen or heard remixed was Alistair Brimble's Body Blows from Team 17.
I loved the original and thought it was one of, if not the best Amiga game soundtrack.

I've remixed it using the one and only MED Sound Studio 2.1 (gotta keep the Amiga theme!) and tried to stay pretty close to the original.

http://www.re-volutionmedia.com/Bodyblows.mp3

Hope you like it :D
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Body Blows - Team 17

Post by Chris Abbott »

Not familiar with the Amiga version, but this version sounds very like the kind of stuff I was impressed at hearing in my short exposure to the Amiga itself... odd that AmigaRemix wouldn't have another version, perhaps?

Anyway, very popping, body-wise. Not that I'm into that sort of thing. Oooooh no.

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Body Blows - Team 17

Post by C64GLeN »

I was never a fan of the original track, and I loved everything else Allister was doing at the time.

I like the drums your mix, but I would advising against using the original vocal samples. They were pretty horrible at the time, and haven't aged well.