TURRICAN 2 live Orchestra Album by Chris Huelsbeck

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
mischue

TURRICAN 2 live Orchestra Album by Chris Huelsbeck

Post by mischue »

Hi all,

sorry for making a bit of a commercial here but i just wanted to give a quick reminder of the new kickstarter project by Chris Huelsbeck.

He's creating an orchestral album with the music of TURRICAN 2.. still on of my absolute favorite game soundtracks.. :worship:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ch ... s-huelsbec
(yes the URL is without a "k") ;)

It's only a few days away from it's goal an just a few $$ short of being funded.. So be sure to check it out.

BTW: Yeah i know this is a C64 forum and Chris did the music for the AMIGA version of TURRCAN 2 :) SO also thanks to Markus Siebold and Stefan Hartwig for making the game soundtrack on the 64... It rocks! :cheers:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: TURRICAN 2 live Orchestra Album by Chris Huelsbeck

Post by Chris Abbott »

Well, we like orchestras round here if they're playing chipmusic. And sometimes if they're not.
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
mischue

Re: TURRICAN 2 live Orchestra Album by Chris Huelsbeck

Post by mischue »

Whoops, he did it again... As a follow up to the succesful Turrican 2 live orchestra Album Chris Huelsbeck is now running a kickstarter campaign for an orchestral remix album of his music for Turrican 1, 2 and 3 called 'Turrican Orchestral Selections'. In addition to that he is making a virtual Turrican 4 soundtrack on his AMIGA TFMX Tool. Both will be offered download only or as a physical copy...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ch ... escription

The campaign is running until sunday june 18th and is not yet fully backed..

Be sure to check it out. :cheers:

Greetings from Germany!
mischue