PRESS PLAY ON TAPE on The Rock - May 5th 2007

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

PRESS PLAY ON TAPE on The Rock - May 5th 2007

Post by beyond »

Another announcement of a concert. PPOT is going to play another concert at the venue called "The Rock" in central Copenhagen. Another band will be scheduled as support this time - I can guarantee that! :)

It's going to be May 5th. Details on http://www.pressplayontape.com more will be added later on as we don't have all details just yet. Too tickets are not released before later this week.

ROC=K ON !!
-Theo, PPOT
Last edited by beyond on 12/04/2007 - 0:25, edited 1 time in total.
StormKeeper
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by StormKeeper »

Just to let you know, the comma was included as part of the link. Also, it's a shame I couldn't go to this because you guys put on a good show... unfortunately I have to save because I have a wedding in Holland to attend. Perhaps next time though. :)
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Oh, I have forgotten to mention that My dyingDay will be the support band - you can find more about them at http://www.dyingdaymusic.com (links to myspace) - They are a rock band (too?) and they're playing their own material.

-Theo, PPOT
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Cool. (Men kan i ikke komme en tur til provinsen engang, nærmere betegnet Sønderborg? :wink: )
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Word of caution: if you plan to go, buy your tickets now. We receive around 250 page views an hour right now which probably leads to more sold tickets :)

Exoskeleton: Vi kigger på det, der er efterhånden en del der efterlyser et gig i Jylland. Kender du nogle gode steder i Århus, som måske ville kunne stå med sådan et arrangement?
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Again, the place had to close the doors as all tickets were sold. The c64 music scene isn't dead :) It was nice to see that so many people still enjoy the live and rocky versions of the old tunes. Thanks for your support and happy faces!

Fun to see that a large portion of the PPOT fanbase seems to be from the goth underground - lots of young people in between!
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Cool! Too bad I couldn't make it this time. :|
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

I would have loved to be there with you, guys. Another day, I hope! I'm pleased to hear that you still ROCK, Theo & Co! 8)
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

U performed Parappa the Rapper? lol... "punch, kick" ! cool stuff! :)

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Dan: Wizball is usually the big audience participation tune but we didn't play it since we wanted a more rock'ish set. Parappa the Rapper's Beard Burger song was a huge hit as people sang along (we know it isn't rock music but... you know...) :)