8BitMayhem problem

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
pfk
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

8BitMayhem problem

Post by pfk »

It's Remix64 Spamming day here at the office :-)

I spent last night trying to make my UPnP server software (TVersity, great stuff!) distribute podcasts to various audio devices around the house, and ran into a problem with 8BitMayhem. I wonder if I'm using an obosled feed URL or something: <a href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/8bitMayhem" ... tMayhem</a>, or at least the feed there doesn't work the way I want it to. It might just be me, since I never really made an effort to understand the feed / podcast business.

Anyway, Blibb Blobb works perfectly. When I try to axcess it remotely it shows up in a list of available audio feeds, and when I select it I get a list of links to the latest shows, and can play them right away.

When i try to access the 8BitMayhem feed in the same way I only see one link, to show #7, and selecting it just gets me part of the web page, instead of playing the show.

The feed on the Remix64 front page looks just the way I would want mine to, so I'm guessing my feed URL is outdated? This is probably a terrible descriptin of the problem, but if anyone has a valid feed URL, or knows what I'm doing wrong I'd be really happy!

And just to mention it - I love these pure sid shows, and I wish there was more of them :-)

- pfk
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: 8BitMayhem problem

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

pfk wrote:<a href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/8bitMayhem" ... tMayhem</a>, or at least the feed there doesn't work the way I want it to. It might just be me, since I never really made an effort to understand the feed / podcast business.
That's the URL I'm subscribed to as well. Looking into it, the feed is messed up - there's only one media link in it, and thats to a jpg file.

Sounds like something Scout needs to get fixed.