SLAY Radio Gathering 2007

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Waz wrote:I just had an email from the Kville saying that they're now fully booked, just something to bear in mind if you've not booked anything yet..
wow lucky I booked yesterday then, phew! :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Dimmignatt
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Dimmignatt »

Hopefully I, Nina, Floaf and Karl will join in..
Though I have somewhat of a problem with the economy atm.. Double rents for 2 months now and ensurance on the car and that and this and everything.. Thank you someone for putting fucking everything that has to be payed exactly this time of year.. Ohh I have to pay the move for my broadband, phone and electricty as well... Isn't this marvelous.. FUCK.

Well, I'll still try to fix this somehow.. Eventually I'll just join in on saturday and leave on that same night as well.. Have to talk it over with the other people that are going in my car.

Cheers for a better economy..... FOR ME.
"Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds. Lawrence? "
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Dimmignatt wrote:Hopefully I, Nina, Floaf and Karl will join in..
Though I have somewhat of a problem with the economy atm.. Double rents for 2 months now and ensurance on the car and that and this and everything.. Thank you someone for putting fucking everything that has to be payed exactly this time of year.. Ohh I have to pay the move for my broadband, phone and electricty as well... Isn't this marvelous.. FUCK.

Well, I'll still try to fix this somehow.. Eventually I'll just join in on saturday and leave on that same night as well.. Have to talk it over with the other people that are going in my car.

I totaly know what you're talking about, luckily it looks like we will have some fine ekonomy in the future :D
We had 3 electric bills laying around for 3 month , and each bill was for 3000:- and other bills too... OUCH!!!!! lockily we got the taxes back in time to pay them, got 18000:- that just poooooffed away! :(
Anyway, hope yo see you foggynight and the rest at the gathering :D
Soundcloud PowerTrace
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Max Levin wrote:
trace wrote:
Max Levin wrote: Btw you in? :oops:
Me in where? :D
On this remixer-thing. I often take for granted that people are up for my ideas and plans.
Yeah I might be in :D
I don't have an usb memory stick :/
Soundcloud PowerTrace
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

trace wrote: I don't have an usb memory stick :/
You should, they're relatively cheap, works on everything, and are real lifesavers if your computer decides to pass away for no apparent reason. And, of course, extremely handy to store your rsn's on since there's no special procedure to go through when saving on a usb stick!
Alas, if you have a digital camera you probably could just store the files on its MMC-card, but that's gonna go slow I bet.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Max Levin wrote:
trace wrote: I don't have an usb memory stick :/
You should, they're relatively cheap, works on everything, and are real lifesavers if your computer decides to pass away for no apparent reason. And, of course, extremely handy to store your rsn's on since there's no special procedure to go through when saving on a usb stick!
Alas, if you have a digital camera you probably could just store the files on its MMC-card, but that's gonna go slow I bet.
I have an mp3 player that I think can save documents so I will try to save on that, i'll let you now, it's only 128mb though, but enought for some rns files :D
Soundcloud PowerTrace
BrutePoet
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by BrutePoet »

Well I know that I will becoming to the Gathering, you can't ridd of me that easily.

I also know, yes I am wise, that I will have Chtulu, Petto, Ffrenzy, LoomChild, Catcall (not slaymemeber yet, corrupt her please) and me sleeping in a small apartment behind Ramberget of sorts.

So I guess these people also will invade the gathering.

Oh and I'll try to bring kladdkaka, people have to fight for to get a peice, except our beloved leader and God Slaygon, he get piece for him self!
Waz
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Waz »

Alas, folks, I can't make it, boo!

Not for the lack of flights (direct from Manchester and available) - but the Rolling Stones gig at Ullevi has pretty much kiboshed every possible place to stay in Gothenburg on the Friday night, unless you want to pay a mere £150 in a 5-star hotel per night. And to be honest, I can't afford that much...

Darned shame, as I was planning to go on the Thursday evening and leave on the Sunday and so I could see the city as well as meet up at the gathering. But in any case at least I've got my holiday coming up soon to look forward to so I'm going to enjoy that lots instead.

It would have been great to see some of you folks again though and thrash you all at pool (oh I'm a bit of a pool shark on the quiet) and also play Misser van Barneveld at darts too..
Warren Pilkington (Waz)
Zzap! 64, CF and HVSC Contributor
Flickr! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/
Twitter: @zawtowers
--------------------------------------------
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Aaww, that sucks, Waz. :|

There always seem to be some event going on in Gothenburg during the SLAY Gatherings so that hotels are hard to come by. Though I guess it's like that almost every weekend during the summer. That is after all when most big events take place, as well as normal tourism eating up a lot of rooms. Damn those tourists! ;)
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Knycklo
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Knycklo »

Dimmignatt wrote:
Hope your finances will improve (or that it'll all work out in some other way), så that you all can come! :)
Knycklo
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Knycklo »

Waz wrote:Alas, folks, I can't make it, boo!
Oh no. :(
BrutePoet
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by BrutePoet »

Waz, have you check the campiang grounds of Gothenburg, I saw there are stilll cheap cabins to rent and yes you have use the local busses or cab but that would still make it cheaper then a big hotel.
khisanth
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by khisanth »

Just booked my flight !

Get in at 10am though and cant check in till 3pm. Wandering the streets of Sweden for the first time on my own!

Going to be adventurous and take the bus and tram from the city centre airport!

Looking forward to sampling swedish booze!
BrutePoet
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by BrutePoet »

Khisanth:

Go to systembolaget, buy a small bottle of Astrakan and you are in heaven.

Oh and avoid Pripps Blå, if some one holds up a bottle or a can of pripps blå run the other way.
the_JinX
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by the_JinX »

Flight(s) Booked.. Ranzbak, me .. and Tijgermootjes (not (yet?) slayradio member) will be there ..

Still need a place to sleep for the 3rd/4th .. but hey .. we'll find something .. or cuddle up to Brutey :D
ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI
And when in russia, pet a PETSCII
http://annejan.com/