Slay Gathering 2007

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
o2
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Slay Gathering 2007

Post by o2 »

I just want to say thank you to you all at Slay Gathering who made this weekend a really awesome weekend.
Cant wait to see you all again!!

Cheers
o2
All ET's arent nice!!
Ph0B1uS
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Ph0B1uS »

I'll second that, this year was even better than last year imho.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

I had a really great time! As usual the only negative thing about the gathering was that you didn't get to speak as much to everyone as you'd like.

I also did my best at emptying the content of the bar. At least we collectively managed to drink all the Carlsberg Hof they had, and Olle shampooed my hair with Jäger.

Anyway, really nice hanging out with everyone! I hope you all had as nice a time as I did.
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
the_JinX
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by the_JinX »

Was a great weekend .. now to spend some more time here in Sweden .. first stop Stokholm . .

Had a great time meeting some of the faces behind the names.. and re-meeting the wonderful people I already knew..

Also much respect and love to Slaygon .. who unfortunately had to miss out on most of the fun . .

Get well soon Keneth !!
ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI
And when in russia, pet a PETSCII
http://annejan.com/
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Yeah, Me and my wife had a great weekend meeting some ppl I met the last gathering and some new ones :D

Also it was great to see Slaygon up and about, and hope he recovers fully soon. Get well mate! :D

Will drive home tomorrow and then check my photos and small film shoots I did, escpecially one with makke dancing (AGAIN!) hehe? ;)

See you all soon I hope :D

Ps: Do anoyone know where Max Levin went after the bbq? Never saw him at the pool hall later... :ds
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Had a good time aswell, although it might have been hard to notice? Too bad the remix-thing didn't happen, I could've brought a laptop myself but I didn't think that far...
Anyways, sorry for not saying goodbye before I took off, dunno why I do that sometimes.

Btw, do we make this thread the official photo/video-one? Here are my 6 pix and one vid:
http://maxlevin.diinoweb.com/files/Gathering/
Ph0B1uS
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Ph0B1uS »

Max Levin wrote:Had a good time aswell, although it might have been hard to notice? Too bad the remix-thing didn't happen, I could've brought a laptop myself but I didn't think that far...
Anyways, sorry for not saying goodbye before I took off, dunno why I do that sometimes.

Btw, do we make this thread the official photo/video-one? Here are my 6 pix and one vid:
I did notice you, kinda hard to miss that ToM-messenger bag :)
However I am rather shy so I didn't talk to everyone I wanted, you included.
BrutePoet
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by BrutePoet »

*tihi*

This gathering was better then the last year cause this time little old me dared to talk to people!

My "brother" Petto and my "wife" Catcall and my fiance (sp?) LoomChild had a blast, it was nice too see them all smiling so much, it been long time since we all had this much fun.

We so needed that after this spring.

I still have kladdkaka left, yummy and it is all mine, Kim Nielsen, can't have anymore of it, cause I now own hios body and soul (insert evil lauhgter).

Seeing Slaygon walking in at biljard was such great treat, he such a sweetheart, I hope he gets well soon cause we need our beloved leader!

I hope I got to hug every one I hug on IRC in IRL, well at least those who where there!

I bit tired now, still in Gothenburg and not home but I am so happy!

Let's do this again but next time with Slaygon!
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Ph0B1uS wrote:
Max Levin wrote:Had a good time aswell, although it might have been hard to notice? Too bad the remix-thing didn't happen, I could've brought a laptop myself but I didn't think that far...

Max: Yeah, Too bad it didn't work out with the laptop and stuff :cry: wish I had a laptop, then I had brought it with me and we chould have done something great, Maybe next time. Nice to finaly meet you also :D

Ph0B1uS: Where was your BUGGING! :D I don't know who of all ppl you were so I couldn't talk to you... ;)
Allthough, I chouldn't have asked ppl around after you but I am also rather shy also so I didn't ;)
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Ph0B1uS
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Ph0B1uS »

trace wrote:
Ph0B1uS wrote:

Ph0B1uS: Where was your BUGGING! :D I don't know who of all ppl you were so I couldn't talk to you... ;)
Allthough, I chouldn't have asked ppl around after you but I am also rather shy also so I didn't ;)
Hehe, I was going to NOT bug you but let you know that I knew who you were but you seemed rather busy and I don't like to interrupt conversations.
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Phobius: I thought you weren't coming! Maybe I confuse you with someone else on the chat? Too bad nonetheless...

Trace: Nice to meet you in person aswell! Didn't recognize you from the pictures where you had hair on your head, so I walked straight past you there :)

Maybe a Gathering for "music producing only" would be something for me, I don't know.
Ph0B1uS
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Ph0B1uS »

Max Levin wrote:Phobius: I thought you weren't coming! Maybe I confuse you with someone else on the chat? Too bad nonetheless...

Trace: Nice to meet you in person aswell! Didn't recognize you from the pictures where you had hair on your head, so I walked straight past you there :)

Maybe a Gathering for "music producing only" would be something for me, I don't know.
I decided to go pretty late but no harm done, one can't talk to everybody unfortunately.
Sonic Wanderer
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sonic Wanderer »

Yo, me' nigg0z!

Me and my identical-t-shirt-twin-buddy Pidde also had a great time. Meeting the unknowns behind the names, the names behind the knowns and the names behind the totally unknowns. =)

I have a bit of trouble being social in general so I didn't really mingle that much. Mostly hung around, drinking cola and inhaling the vibe.

Unfortunately my already poor social skills got hammered into the ground by a headache starting already on Friday evening, extending onto Saturday and blooming into a fully-fledged migraine headache around 9pm, Saturday. This resulted in poor Ziphoid having to rush me back to the apartment at around 10:30pm, effectively counting me out the the equation. And, to top of it off, I managed to miss *all* spots where any of my remixes were played, due to me being outside getting air and trying to calm down my head. =(

Nice timing, seeing I get those kind of severe migrains about once every 2 years. Ofcourse it had to hit when on the Gathering. *tsk*

Ah, well. I did manage to talk to a few blokes, and had a generally good time while it lasted.

See you next time! =)

/
Sonic
-------------------------------------------------------
- People say I'm crazy. They're probably right. -
-- Sonic - A noise in the corner of your ear... --
-------------------------------------------------------
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

Sonic Wanderer wrote: Nice timing, seeing I get those kind of severe migrains about once every 2 years. Ofcourse it had to hit when on the Gathering. *tsk*
I think that's a kind of a psychological effect. I suffer from migrains from time to time (not that heavy most times thank god) but they usually hit me on weekends. It's always when the brain is supposed to relax.