Not a "real event" but still... PPOT on paper's front cover

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Not a "real event" but still... PPOT on paper's front cover

Post by beyond »

Just FYI. It is in Danish, but the real news is that since the C64 turned 25 years old one of Denmark's largest newspapers have made a full page story about C64 and PPOT based on a whole evening's interview.

It's both on print and online. You can read it here: http://www.berlingske.dk/article/200710 ... /71002102/

-Theo, PPOT
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Re: Not a "real event" but still... PPOT on paper's front cover

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

Congratulations, Theo!

I would prefer if the online version had a little more separators. Berlinske made it look like one single block of text, which is pretty difficult to read.

Anyway, I guess the layout guys at the paper did a better job with the offline version! :D

New CD for Xmas 2008? That sounds great! 8)
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Yeah, the online version leaves something to wish for: more separators and some links to our site or videos. On the printed version Berlingske have deleted a "next" in front of year, telling that the album will be out this xmas. Which it will not be :)

And yes, we're recording at the moment... we have a lot of material at this point but want more so that we can kill some darlings... :)

-Theo
Rick2525
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Rick2525 »

Pardon me for being uncultured, but can this be translated into English for me? I've tried babelfish but there isn't a facility for Danish(?) to English. Many thanks.