Bitar til Kaffet

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
fac
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Bitar til Kaffet

Post by fac »

I don't know which one of you (I am guessing it is one of you regular users on this forum) that deserves a huge pad on the back for "Bitar til Kaffet".

Also I would like to recommend it to everyone else. It probably requires the ability to understand at least some Swedish though.

[exturl=http://www.danielwressle.com/]Bitar til Kaffet[/exturl]
Instant Remedy
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re: Bitar til Kaffet

Post by Instant Remedy »

Bitar till kaffet is actually quite good. A good mixture of nerd-ish babble (which is cool of course) and cool tunes from the past, even an interview with Barry Leitch. I think he is doing a great job on the show, too bad for the non-swedes though :/
BrandonWalsh

Post by BrandonWalsh »

Thank you for your kind words. I was actually not registered here prior to this, I just saw some traffic from this forum to my site so I decided to check it out. I've, naturally, downloaded remixes from here previously though :).

I'll try to keep it up, for now only in Swedish although I am thinking of doing one episode in English just to try it out (and to reach a much bigger audience of course) but we'll see if that ever actually comes to be.

Thanks for listening!
/Daniel
Instant Remedy
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Instant Remedy »

Keep it up Daniel!
Det är skitcoolt på�venska ju :)
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

I think it's pretty cool that you're doing the podcast in Swedish, as it'll expose the music to people who might not browse through foreign-language shows for iPod-fillers.

And once they get hooked on the stuff, you can point them at like-minded shows from other parts of the world. ;)
BrandonWalsh

Post by BrandonWalsh »

Thanks all! Tusen tack/takk! :)

On another note - BtK#4 is out! http://www.danielwressle.com/ :)
Instant Remedy
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Instant Remedy »

BtK#4 was really cool!
I like the nerd babble about how slow the loading with tape was and the people of the amiga scene etc :)
BrandonWalsh

Post by BrandonWalsh »

#5 is out, with a bit of a delay.

#6 will be a special episode with user requests only.

:)

Thanks for the feedback!
Instant Remedy
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Instant Remedy »

Nice tribute to Richard Joseph, I didn't actually know so much about him. And playing Phenomena :)
BrandonWalsh

Post by BrandonWalsh »

Ep 6 is out. Ep 7 will be the big episode where users get to request their songs (and I interview them) :).
BrandonWalsh

Post by BrandonWalsh »

Instant Remedy, vi har lite förvirring i ö�keavsnittet. En person pås�r �t han hörde�in Comic Bakery-remix redan 1998, kan det verkligen stämma?�bsolut roligast vore ju om jag fick intervjua dig i några m�uter där du r�de ut det hela, skulle bli fin comic relief för den förvirrade�ituationen... har du tid att snacka med mig ett par minuter på Skype? D�får också mö�ighet �t �ugga din musik och så kan vi snack�lite om dina gamla fina klassiska mixar som blev ack så populära. Kun� tyvär�inte PMa dig � forumet verkar t�ker jag är en stor noob :).
Instant Remedy
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Instant Remedy »

Sorry, har inte kollat denna tråden på�tt tag. Du kan kanske maila mig istäl�t, gå t�l denna sidan: http://www.irsounds.com/page.php?14. Vet inte om man vågar�kriva sin mail direkt i en forumpost (spam och skit).
Jag har gillat lite på Fac�ook också nu :�Dålig på�ånt m� s�iala nätverksgre�r.