Meteor Mess 3D (Maniac Mansion Remake)

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Meteor Mess 3D (Maniac Mansion Remake)

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

If you didn`t knew it already ; there`s a remake in the making that looks fantastic so far. It has done some huge steps to be finished since the Demoversion came out. Only some 3D modelling and the Voice Acting has to be done, the whole Game itself is finished and comes along with some nice twists (like the Family that keeps strolling in the Mansion ; or some ingame Videogames you can play). To keep the Makers motivated (hey, I just wanna see this (Freeware-) Game to be finished, I wanna PLAY this Game :D ) I request some support from you Guys. Go and give it a "like" on their Facebook-Page.

BTW; Amok did the Titletrack and there`s a discussion going on, if the WHOLE Game shouldn`t come along with background Music. If you can contribute something, that would be cool - since there are some real freakin` Talents over here on Remix64. Just let them know on their "discussion" thread in the Facebook Page.

I`ve seen so many promising Freeware-projects going down the drain `cause of not enough feedback - do your part to support something. (and sometimes a simple "click" on the "I like" Button is just enough 8) ) Thanks, guys. :cheers:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Meteor-Me ... 1473259610
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Meteor Mess 3D (Maniac Mansion Remake)

Post by Analog-X64 »

Cool.. didnt know about this.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120