Announcement: Immortal 3

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Thats some line up Jan,

I know it's been a long hard task, and you deserve the credit for it. I wish it all goes swimmingly well. Keep up the good work!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Yep, in this scene the third in the trilogy tends to be the "can't possibly put more into it" product. Maybe you won't give up after that like I did ;-)

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Kay Failla
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Kay Failla »

Hi Jan...

I should remember you, that you promised a free copy of Amiga-Immortal 3 to Awesome-A (Andre Neumann) for his hard work on "Trolls and The Oath"
the both Tracks who didn't make it to be released....on this fine compilation... :wink:

visit Awesome-A's Homepage...
Jim Power
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Jim Power »

Frankly, I don't think I need any reminders whom to send free copies of the album to, especially not on a public board - the CDs haven't even been shipped yet! However, I can tell you that Andre has been mentioned in the booklet and will of course receive a free copy of the album, just as promised. I would really appreciate it if you would contact me directly in case you've got any further questions or remarks regarding this matter.

As for the previous posts - thanks a lot for the kind words, everyone! :D It's been quite a long journey (three and a half year) and I'm very much looking forward to hear what you all think of the outcome. I hope I'll find some time to update the "Immortal" pages a bit and upload a couple of mp3 previews for you next weekend.
Kay Failla
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Kay Failla »

ohh, sorry about that...:oops: it was just a litte joke from me... :wink:
Schlicky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Schlicky »

Wooohoooo!

Finally - pre-ordered from Chris - lets hope you don't run out matey !
Jim Power
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Immortal 3 CD to premiere in Stockholm

Post by Jim Power »

Immortal 3 CD to premiere in Stockholm

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 6, 2006 - Today, JMP Productions announced that the highly anticipated 3rd volume in the popular Immortal CD series will be on sale at the PLAY! concert in Stockholm on June 14, 2006 exclusively, one day prior to the official release date of the soundtrack.

Featuring over 150 minutes of arranged Commodore Amiga game music on 2 CDs, all of the 35 tracks have been exclusively arranged for the album, most of them by their original composers, including Europe's most famous video game composer Chris Huelsbeck. Immortal 3 features his music from the legendary Turrican game soundtracks and a live orchestra rendition of the acclaimed Apidya main title. Chris Huelsbeck will be in attendance at the concert in Stockholm.

PLAY! A Video Game Symphony is the world's first and only symphony concert world tour, featuring live music performed by full orchestra and choir. Outstanding graphics on large screens above the orchestra accompany the scores, highlighting memorable moments from the catalogue of blockbuster video games.

Says Jason Michael Paul, producer of PLAY!: "The purpose of PLAY! is to promote the music of the composers that endorse our world tour. By selling the music of famed composer Chris Huelsbeck who will also be in attendance in Stockholm for the show we are delivering just that. The CD is something that will surely resonate with those who appreciate quality music and will make for a great addition to anyone's CD collection.".

Additional tour dates including ticket information are available at the official PLAY! website at http://www.play-symphony.com/tickets.php. So far, upcoming PLAY! concerts have been announced for Stockholm, Detroit, Philadelphia, Vienna (Virginia) and Toronto.
Schlicky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Schlicky »

Are wee still looking at a Thursday release for this fantastic looking album ?
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

I'll be posting out the C64Audio ordered UK copies of the CD on the 14th June, first class :) So you should get it on launch day. Probably I'll be posting the Europe ones on the 13th. No one will get their copies before launch. Zat OK Jan?

Chris
Schlicky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Schlicky »

You do look after us matey :wink:

Let me give you a big wet one ! :drool:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Schlicky wrote:Are wee still looking at a Thursday release for this fantastic looking album ?
It is indeed fantastic both in looks and sounds :)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Schlicky wrote:You do look after us matey :wink:

Let me give you a big wet one ! :drool:
:eekout:
Schlicky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Schlicky »

Many thanks Chris - recieved mine this morning :D
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Woohoo! My copy just came with the mail! :D

This'll be a treat! :)
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
robrascal

Post by robrascal »

Chris Abbott wrote:
Schlicky wrote:Are wee still looking at a Thursday release for this fantastic looking album ?
It is indeed fantastic both in looks and sounds :)
Hey, that's not fair... :roll: I've pre-ordered at synsoniq a week ago and haven't got the CDs right yet. *cantwaitcantwaitcantwait* :D
(Maybe next time I should better order from Chris... ? :wink: )

@Jan: I've read on the official Immortal site, that (cite): "ordering from our website ensures that more money goes directly to the artists"
So, when I order from Synsoniq, the artits won't get the same money as when I order from the Immortal site?