last post directly

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

last post directly

Post by trace »

When i click a thread i get to the first post, I want to go to the last post directly, is there any preferences to change for that?
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
k_rostoen
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re: last post directly

Post by k_rostoen »

Don't know if you can change the behaviour of the thread title, but there's a little symbol next to the name of the last poster in the fourth coloumn called "last post". Clicking that symbol will take you to the latest post.
Experto credite!
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

You could also change the display order by setting 'Display post order direction:' to 'Descending' at ucp.php?i=prefs&mode=view which will flip the order of the entries. :)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Maybe he means the direct Post-entries of remix64.com! That`s how I use the Forum. Since there aren`t 20+ new posts a Day in this Messageboard (damn, we`re not even close to 10+ *sniff*) I was getting used to always visit the main Site. And right underneath "Events": the "Forum" and the latest entries that are shown over there. A click doesn`t bring you to the latest post -> http://postimage.org/image/1dg309i78/
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

trace wrote:When i click a thread i get to the first post, I want to go to the last post directly, is there any preferences to change for that?
aa_forum.JPG
aa_forum.JPG (46.47 KiB) Viewed 24307 times
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

LMan wrote:
trace wrote:When i click a thread i get to the first post, I want to go to the last post directly, is there any preferences to change for that?
aa_forum.JPG
Well that was easy, Thanks :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

SarahKreuz31 wrote:Maybe he means the direct Post-entries of remix64.com! That`s how I use the Forum. Since there aren`t 20+ new posts a Day in this Messageboard (damn, we`re not even close to 10+ *sniff*) I was getting used to always visit the main Site. And right underneath "Events": the "Forum" and the latest entries that are shown over there. A click doesn`t bring you to the latest post
Thanks for noticing, I've fixed that, too.