Button for new Forum entries

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Button for new Forum entries

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Would be great if there`s a Button that could directly show me all new unreaded entries (new for ME of course), and not only those few entries that are shown on the main Page http://www.remix64.com. All these new entries over there are very limited by numbers. You know, there`s a similar Button for the Paralax-Board. Even if you`re gone for days and there are (for example) 25 new entries that I haven`t readed yet - I won`t miss anything. And I don`t have to search the Board itself.
Maybe right next to "0 new Messages" a "0 unreaded Forum Posts" or something like that?

Was zat too much grammar bitchin`? Should I explain it betta? :lol:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Button for new Forum entries

Post by Chris Abbott »

I just added a bookmark to search.php?search_id=newposts

Works fine.
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

On the forum index page, there's a text link above the main panel labelled "View unread posts", I think that's the one you're looking for. :)
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

LMan wrote:On the forum index page, there's a text link above the main panel labelled "View unread posts", I think that's the one you're looking for. :)
Thats what I use when I logon.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

LMan wrote:On the forum index page, there's a text link above the main panel labelled "View unread posts", I think that's the one you're looking for. :)
what? How could I miss that? :? It...was there all the Time? Oh....I knew...yes,cooooommoooon, I knew it! From the very beginning. Just wanted to test if the Mods over here are sleeping (or having a good Time in the "ignore" thread). Haha, that`s all.

*cough*
:duh: :help: