Feedback RSS feed issue

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
Mordi
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Feedback RSS feed issue

Post by Mordi »

I have a slight issue with the RSS-feed for remix feedback (comments, reviews). It's quite simple. When I view the RSS-feed, the items are out of order. The reviews always appear as written "yesterday". The comments/smileys then appear in chronologically descending order (the oldest ones at the top, the latest at the bottom). So when I notice that the feed displayed a new item, I have to scroll all the way down through hundreds of comments. This may not be a problem on a computer, but it's a bit annoying on a phone.

Otherwise I think it's a very handy feed! :D

Edit; I should mention that I've tried several places to view the feed. I had these troubles in Google Reader, and on the apps I've tested.
Check out my website.
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Re: Feedback RSS feed issue

Post by LMan »

Hey Mordi, thanks for pointing it out, can you please re-check?
Mordi
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Mordi »

Nice, that fixed the comments/smileys! Reviews are still marked as "yesterday" though. They appear at the bottom of the iPhone RSS-reader I am using now ("Free RSS").
Check out my website.
Mordi
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Mordi »

There are still som issues with the feed. Now and again it makes every piece of feedback appear as unread!
Check out my website.