Remix64 - Megamix Vol. 1 + Cuesheet

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
PARALAX

Remix64 - Megamix Vol. 1 + Cuesheet

Post by PARALAX »

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen...as promised finally here it comes.

And it's not only a remix, it's almost a whole Sampler.;)

This first "Remix64 Megamix" contains one of the best Dance & Trance Tracks available on Remix64 created by you. I've worked over 10 hours very hard to find out the most fitting songs and bound them together.

This Megamix contains following cool tracks in the order:

1. X-FormZ - Comic Bakery (Trancy version)
2. DHS of The Sound Wavers feat Makke - Giana Sisters (Keep da Scene alive)
3. Nightwolf - Cobra
4. DJ Mitch - Cauldron (Hexenküche Walpurgisnacht Hard Trance mix)
5. Awesome-A - Katakis (Trance mix 2K4)
6. Instant Remedy - Lazy Jones
7. Hazel vs. Jeroen Tel - Beginning (Full speed remix)
8. CZ Tunes - Creatures - Title (Dance remix)
9. Dafunk - Toytone Tribe (Childhood memories remix)
10. Hubbard vs Jogeir Liljedahl - Hardcore Hubbard mix
11. Lagerfeldt - Sweet (My sun shines on)
12. Sonic Wanderer - Kikstart II (Kik-it mix)
13. DHS of TSW feat. Alena - Buzzler (Push me to the max)
14. Load Error - Aztec Challenge (Quetzal Goa Remix)
15. Tron - Rambo - Loader (Blue Monday mix)
16. Putzi - Birthday (Magic Disk Intro - 2005 remix)
17. Skitz - 9 Fingers (Refix)
18. Sonic Wanderer - Flimbo's Quest
19. Sonic Wanderer - Noisy Pillars (Euro-4-sure mix)
20. Dafunk - Selfmade.exe (z3ta club remix)
21. X-FormZ - Desert dream - Intro V2

Total playing time: 75:42

All tracks has been pitched to 148 BP/M with Traktor DJ Studio 3.0.1.108 partially with some Loops. It also contains some nice Filter, Delay, Reverb and Flanger effects. Some parts have been fixed with Cool Edit Pro 2.1 to make it sound more precisely.

Get it [url=http://dl.radio-(name removed).de/remix64_megamix_vol1.zip]here[/url].

Download Cuesheet [url=http://dl.radio-(name removed).de/remix64_megamix_vol1_cue.zip]here[/url] (for burning on CD-R/CD-RW).

Suggestions and criticism are welcome and may be posted here or send it per PM or E-Mail to (name removed)@gmx.de to let me know whether your remix could a part of my next Megamix.;)

This tracks my not be destributed or sold in any kind and remains absolutely free for everyone

Have fun. 8)
Last edited by PARALAX on 27/04/2006 - 5:07, edited 9 times in total.
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Listening to it now, and it sounds good. Although the up-tempo on some of the tracks isn't exactly to my taste ( Rambo's blue monday is a bit too quick, IMHO ) this is definitely getting burned for use in my car.

<nitpicking mode>
It's Buzzer, not Buzzler :wink:
</nitpicking mode>
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

You're right and I feel the same when I'm listening completely in background but it's the same speed as the other tracks. All tracks was "speed pitched" without changing the tune pitch (with exception of the last track) but the Rambo tune was the only one which has a complete different beat (in 80's style) and therefore it's particularly noticeable at this track.:)

But somewhere I couldn't do without it. :roll:
FFRenzy wrote: this is definitely getting burned for use in my car.
Thanks for you vote, that's the way I did it for. Therefore I tried to stay under 80Min. for burning as Audio CD, also for "Retro Partys".;)
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

OMG! One of my remixes (albeit an Amiga remix) is in there - I am honoured!
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

[quote="skitz"][/quote]
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

No further reactions or purposes for my next project?:)
putzi
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Remix64 - Megamix Vol. 1

Post by putzi »

(name removed) wrote: 16. Putzi - Birthday (Game On Intro - 2005 remix)
MAGIC DISK 64 Intro :roll:

And for the idea to make a megamix since I stopped doing it...
cool man! :D
putzi
Jax
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Bangin!

Post by Jax »

I love this stuff!

To be honest I've always had a soft spot for the more techno/trance mixes - it just seems more natural (modern electronic version of old electronic version).

I like being able to hit PLAY on my MP3 player and not have to listen to silent gaps.

One thing that would make this a more complete 'package', though, would be the inclusion of a CUE sheet... It's hard to put together a mix in which all of the tunes are 'favorites' of everybody, and sometimes it's nice to be able to skip over just one track without having to guess at where to stop a slider on a 75+ minute track - minor point though!

Great work (from the original mixers and from yourself)!

Cheers - I look forward to more stuff like this :D:D:D

Jax
LDA #$0F
STA $D418
PARALAX

Re: Remix64 - Megamix Vol. 1

Post by PARALAX »

putzi wrote: MAGIC DISK 64 Intro :roll:
Ah, sorry...you're right. Most of the intros was found on the Magic Disk Intro but there are some few Game On issues using the same intro & musics as advertising appearing radomly during navigating in the main menu.:)
Jax wrote: One thing that would make this a more complete 'package', though, would be the inclusion of a CUE sheet... It's hard to put together a mix in which all of the tunes are 'favorites' of everybody, and sometimes it's nice to be able to skip over just one track without having to guess at where to stop a slider on a 75+ minute track - minor point though!
I even thought about this because the mix was also was planned to burn on a CD-R for guys (like me) don't wanna using MP3-Players but I didn't have enough time to do this so I'll do it now, just look in my first (edited) post. Don't forget to burn the disc with "Disc at once".:)

I also had the alternative to split all the tracks but most MP3-Players don't play tracks without complete "seek silence" and that would have destoying the fades and concomitantly the main idea of all.
Jax wrote: Cheers - I look forward to more stuff like this
I'm still collecting and it seems that I've found the first 2 tracks for my next Megamix from the latest Update:

DHS - HyperZapper (Stockholm Ravening)
Gargaj - Blowing (Conservation of Momentum remix)

...but I'm also waiting for some better tracks and suggestions which I didn't get yet. There are 1637 tracks online at the moment and I don't have the time to listen every track, even those which was released before I joined here (I only download the tracks voted up to 70%).;)

I'm sure that it will finally be a difficult decision what I can use and what I must remove like a Turrican II-Track from LMan I want to mix for "Vol. 1" before (unfortunately the Bass line was a bit to inaccurately).:(

Important for suggestions before you PM or E-Mail me:

- Tracks must have a "Bassline" or part of a beat > 120 BP/M, no classic or atmospherical tunes.
- Tracks should have an "accurate" Bassline (although there are some ways to fix, pitch or distort the track but it's depending from the kind of production).
- Tracks should be longer than 3Min.
- If possible, tracks should contain an "Intro" and "Outro" (some tracks are starting directly with the main tune).

and the most important thing:

- No commercial track not offered by Remix64 (for example from a CD like Hülsbecks "Sound Factory").

Thank you in advance.:)
Mark Wright
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mark Wright »

Oh. My. God.

That was *fantastic*

I'm gonna do me damndest to slip that onto my radio station late at night, since I have the power to do so *buwahahhhahahaha!*

(As long as nobody says anything ;-)

MORE!
Jax
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Jax »

Excellent - thanks for putting that CUE sheet up so quickly - instantly onto the DeliPlayer playlist :D

Jax
LDA #$0F
STA $D418
putzi
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by putzi »

Very good work, listening again and again to it :-)
putzi
Schlicky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Schlicky »

Putzi, are your megamixes still avaliable anywhere ?

Keeps timing me out on your homepage...
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Great work Mr (name removed), have burned it to a CD to give to my dance-crazy brother...
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
putzi
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by putzi »

@Schlicky: not right now, I have no server for it right now.
putzi