New Myth remake released.

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
zajos

New Myth remake released.

Post by zajos »

Hi there!

I've made a myth remix.
It's rather a remake than a remix, I made all of the sounds with access virus and a sampler, but I've tried to mix them to sound as the original sid. There are of course some new effects and filter sweeps and a new drum section. I've just wanted to add a bit modern sounding to this track, but wanted not to change the structure because it's as outstanding as it is.
Feel free to download and to write an opinion, suggestion!

Thank you,

Suvak Zajos

link:
http://ktk.pte.hu/~louie/mp3/Jeroen%20T ... Remix).mp3
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Thanks for remixing one of my favourite SIDs, and doing a good job of it too! Quite close to the original but well done! :)

Now go remix Driller, Tusker and Dominator. :wink:
Firefox
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Firefox »

I've started remixing Myth too. Aswell for one of the other tunes you mentioned Exoskeleton :duh: .....

Nice work Zajos!!
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Firefox wrote:I've started remixing Myth too. Aswell for one of the other tunes you mentioned Exoskeleton :duh: .....

Nice work Zajos!!
Muchos gracias señor! :D
Firefox
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Firefox »

I can't really tell wich song it is but you'll notice it when it comes out 8) ..Sorry for not being able to say wich tune :? ...
Dafunk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dafunk »

siddy feeling and yet something different in it. really nice work, although the rhythm could kick in a bit earlier but i like it nevertheless! :)
zajos

Post by zajos »

Thank you,

I'm planning to make another remix from one of my own sid track. I'll post the link soon!

Zajos
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Yes SIR I like it!!! :)

Now that we know what you are capable of, you must submit new remixes on a regular basis!! :)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Yup, solid start, Zajos!
All is lost.
Aero
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Aero »

I love these kind of tunes with no lyrics yet you get the feeling someone's singing thanks to the chip sound
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

I really like this from a technical stand point. Recreating those sounds on the Virus is very impressive.

However, the end result is too much like the original, and towards the end it sounds just like a crappy SID+drums effort remix/remake - something I just can't enjoy.

So while I admire your technical skills, the resulting remake just isn't that exciting. Frankly, I'd rather listen to the original.

I think you should take those sounds you created for this remake, because they are absolutely brilliant, and use it in some original production of yours. That would be awesome!
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -