Broadcasting for Slay

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
PARALAX

Broadcasting for Slay

Post by PARALAX »

Hi!

As already some people know, I'm DJ and making radio since over 5 years with my own station and sometimes I was at some DJ gigs in the last years but now...I'm searching for something new and I think Slay Radio could give it to me.;)

To say it clear: I want apply myself to making one or more shows for Slay radio, playing retro classics but that's not all. I want to tell their own stories or additional informations about the songs.
8)

Unfortunately I didn't found a possible way to do it on the Slay website although I'm registered there and found a page with technical instructions, so I do it here.

Is there a possible chance to do a demo or real live show there and if yes, what shell I do for this? I'm able to speak appropriate english, some french and naturally german.:)
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Boz »

Hi (name removed),

The e-mail address for SLAY Radio is staff [AT] slayradio [DOT] org. Just send 'em an e-mail there -- although I'll have to warn you that Slaygon (our beloved leader ;)) is away on vacation for two weeks.

HTH!
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

Thank you, I'll try my best and write some line tonight.;)
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

I still haven't got an answer yet. It seems that Slaygon don't have time answering E-Mails or don't have interest do to it.:(

I'm very dissappointed...even I take a huge of time for my demo show.:(
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

(name removed) wrote:I still haven't got an answer yet. It seems that Slaygon don't have time answering E-Mails or don't have interest do to it.:(

Is he even back from Brazil yet? And is a public forum the right place for such criticism? Nope, it isn't.

Things which might have stopped Slaygon from putting the new CDs up that I gave him:

Kidnapped by Swedish Valkyrie Women that demand satisfaction every day and night

His identity finally stolen by Boz, then tied up and put into a Swedish meatball mincing machine at Ikea

Losing a fight with an Elk

We just don't know, basically.

Oh, and everyone gives a lot of time for this scene: which is why it's irritating to hear someone whine about it as if it's something unique. Mmmk?
Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

(name removed) wrote:I still haven't got an answer yet. It seems that Slaygon don't have time answering E-Mails or don't have interest do to it.:(

Ok. Let's make a few things clear right here and now.

* The day before you wrote to me the first time, I had buggered off to Brazil, meaning I didn't even get near a computer other than getting online for a short while to speak to Andreas & co during the 24h Fleming show.

* Right now my priority is real life. This means that basically anything that happens in real life has a priority over the radio right now. This is something that happens every now and then and is not a permanent state of things.

* I'm lazy.

Now that we cleared that up, you will have an email in your mailbox shortly. And shortly means some time during today.
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

I don't complain about that...sorry if it sounds like it do. I only note that some people seems to take value on things that aren't not relevantly for really good qualities which could enrich a show. Maybe you also have personal reasons...

Sorry but your last mail seems to admit that.

But okay, it took care of itself anyway so I'll look around for another project for previewing my workings before releasing.

Feel free to close this thread.
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

I hate it when these things happen, can we have a big group hug now?