A daring Ocean loader remix. feedback needed

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
foxfield

A daring Ocean loader remix. feedback needed

Post by foxfield »

As the last piece of mine didn't quite satisfy some of you for reasons I was aware of (age old last ninja remix that I just couldn't redo for the sake of the quality, rather kept it as I once intended to) I decided to ask for your feedback this time before submitting a track.
Anything from melody, mixing, mastering and overall retro feel is subject for criticism.

When I make a remix I tend to stick to the "best" parts of the tune, melodic and dunno, emotional stuff. Please bare in mind that I was raised by 90's dance and techno music.

But what do you think of this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QvME ... sp=sharing

A few notes are mismatched (Dream64 is a pain in the ass) but what about the overall sound to this tune?
Did I rape the original with my fast pacing song and it's structure? What's wrong with it for your taste?
I'm not making any promises for changing the tune too much as I'm very much behind my own makings, but I just want to see at least one red uberhappy smiley in my review chart this time. So please tell me how you think that will happen.