Falcon Patrol II diary.

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
noisefloor
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Re: Falcon Patrol II diary.

Post by noisefloor »

Wow, this is nice! Did not expect this if i read "falcon patrol" :-D
Really cool idea to arrange it like this.

For the mix, i think it lacks a little bit more room or "bigger sound". Perhaps a little bit more reverb or a different type would fit better.
But the arrangement is very cool! Keep it up
Mano-
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mano- »

Last night I had one of my music coma sessions. From 1m 20s to more or less finished at 3+ mins. It usually happens when I am sick and have to stay home from work some days. And now begins the tedious work of checking every channel for wrong notes etc and do a decent mixing.

Also, it looks like I can't upload pictures. I have a png file at 140kb and Im getting "The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB."
Day unknown 1-1.jpg
Day unknown 1-1.jpg (116.67 KiB) Viewed 18073 times
Day unknown 1-2.jpg
Day unknown 1-2.jpg (104.82 KiB) Viewed 18073 times
Looks like it is the resolution and not the file size itself.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Keeping an eye on this. Wouldn't mind getting a MIDI file to shove into Sibelius to do a render from that... ;-)
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Mano-
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mano- »

Vacation, crappy weather, and I'm done. It took much much longer then I would have liked and I did not change that much from the beta version in the end.
I'm quite hesitant to put out my original midi file BUT........ I did a MIDI file of all my unused variations and a lot of stuff than did not end up in the final remix. Its about 10 minutes long and there is a 1 second pause between every pattern (every pattern is 8 seconds long). I think FL Studio removed all cc data when it replaced everything for GM midi channels. I usually use cc controls for articulation changes (sustain, marcato, trills etc).
Attachments
Mano - Falcon Patrol II (C64) - Unused.zip
(24.74 KiB) Downloaded 718 times
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Commie_User »

Now that is some real music there.