Just found out the review section

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
asdf

Just found out the review section

Post by asdf »

Hi guys

I just read the reviews I got, and while I got put down very seriously, I found the reviews hilarious! I was laughing out loud...very funny indeed, I wouldn't imagine people perceived them them that way.

However, the reviews are of only of old tunes and they all have the same date of 23/01/2003. What's going on?

dor-x
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Um...

Post by Chris Abbott »

They were written over a year and a half ago, and they were all uploaded automatically into the system on the same date.

Um, yeah, I was a bit brutal wasn't I? * hides * :oops:

Chris "Simon" Cowell
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Yeah... brutal in the way you didn't mash ALL of my remixes(just one, Distablasta). I wanm know every wrong thing I did with all them my remixes!!! :evil:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

More brutality. Got it... {makes notes}
asdf

Post by asdf »

I don't find them brutal.
If the reviewer is good then it's simply honesty.

And I mean a reviewer who's first honest with himself.
And the way I read it, you were just fine. That's the only way I wish to treat people and be treated. I wish more people would be honest this way, you know people would rarely tell you what they really think.

and your writing ain't bad at all. It's actually far better then what most music magazines would print.

Why don't you do some more?

dor-x