just want to say hello :)

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Peacemaker
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

just want to say hello :)

Post by Peacemaker »

I know, it has been a while since my last post here.. but i am currently alot busy with my GF (erhm:) and my music project "Zeritas".. things are running well so far, we entered a contest with 400 other bands / projects and are now in the final round :)

anyway, still working on my next remix which will be a delta one... yeah, i know.. not again a delta remix.. but this is not equal to the ones i have listened so far...

http://www.misantrophe.de/audio/paranoi ... ergang.mp3
and this is my 2nd project..
(not finished yet (hehe how come))
its industrial / ebm, if you are not into this kind of music, PLEASE be careful :)

ah, whats the point of the post?
its: i am still alive and wanted to say hello to you all.
esp. Tassy, Lars, Makke (you should contact me once in a while:), DHS, Markus, Infamous & Lisa

:)

René / Peacey / Peacemaker / HiTMEN
DHS
Forum God
Forum God

Re: just want to say hello :)

Post by DHS »

Peacemaker wrote: esp. Tassy, Lars, Makke (you should contact me once in a while:), DHS, Markus, Infamous & Lisa
:wink:
--
DHS of The SoundWavers
http://soundwavers.com/
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Great to see you back my friend :)

i'm sure your delta will kick ass!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

heya peacy nice to see your still alive and kicking.... i know all about sating the desires of the woman folk they can be ever so demanding but on the plus side ITS FUN! :D

look forward to hearing your delta remix.. downloading the industrial tune now so ill stop typing till it comes down to give a wee opinion :wink:

hmmm taking ages...
broadband connection.. hmmm yes... supposed to be a 1mb connection now but it dont feel it.

anyway.. ive been working far more on retro games than remix's my last remix was thrust and it may well be my LAST remix anyway cos tbh the desire to do stuff aint there anymore (c64 wise).. im still doing amiga remix's though. got a few i want to finish.

ah.. downloaded.

heh.. sounds like a fairground for some reason.. with erm.. guns.. hang on.. thats a fireing squad aint it!.. if thats what the germans have at their fairgrounds im NOT going! lol.

but all in all this sounds excellent.. aint got a clue what the vocal's are saying cos its in german and im one of them ignorant english people who cant be arsed to learn another language.. but as i said just over there.. this sounds excellent.

good luck in that compo of yours too.. fingers crossed for ya :-)
and once again.. welcome back, look forward to hearing your delta remix if this android whatsit is anything to go by its gonna roxxor!.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

@Welcome back, Peacemaker! :)
Kinda wierd tune :shock:
Happy to see you're back in the ring!

@Infamous:
The tune is inspired by the movie "Der Untergang", set in the last days of the crumbling 3rd Reich. So, you are right. There is a firing squad at the "fairground". But don't worry if you visit Germany. We only do that every 1000 years or so. :wink:
All is lost.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Peacemaker wrote:Makke (you should contact me once in a while:)
Or maybe you should contact me once in a while. ;)

Good to hear you're still alive and keeping busy. I'm QUITE busy myself most of the time.
Markus Schneider
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Markus Schneider »

Peacemaker wrote: its: i am still alive and wanted to say hello to you all.
esp. Tassy, Lars, Makke (you should contact me once in a while:), DHS, Markus, Infamous & Lisa
René, still need to finish the promised track for you :roll:
Was so busy switching my complete studio some weeks ago and had to do so many other things :-(

All the best for your contest !

I'll give you a ring when the track is finished some day :-)
Markus