stardust

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

stardust

Post by Infamous »

ok i need some help........im fiddling about remixing super stardusts soundtrack and then i noticed a problem........
the guy that made the tunes didnt leave his mark just called his samples smp-1 smp-2 etc etc etc, im sure he was swedish (naturally)
anyone here got any ideas who did it so i can credit him and not smp-1 lol

thanx
Stop picking it....it'll fall off
hoomish
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by hoomish »

The guy's name is Risto Vuori... don't know what nationality that makes him though :wink:
LauriT
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by LauriT »

hoomish wrote:The guy's name is Risto Vuori... don't know what nationality that makes him though :wink:
Finnish :)
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Thanx :D I think bloodhouse were swedish.......i cant remember rightly......i do though remember stardust fondly........getting that tunnel level on my old amiga power disks and never looking back again (for fear of looking forward and getting a smack in the face lol)

cheers anyway :-)

watch this space.......stardust on its way
8-bit childhood

Post by 8-bit childhood »

Bloodhouse was actually a Finnish team. "...en finne igen!" :wink:
DHS
Forum God
Forum God

Post by DHS »

BTW, there's a guy on mp3.com who covered the stardust tracks claiming them as his own creation. Don't remember the name, but if i remember well he neither took the time to change the name of the tracks.
--
DHS of The SoundWavers
http://soundwavers.com/
exo
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

stardust

Post by exo »

Isn't stardust's music better than superstardust's? As far as I remember his handle was rib. I wonder if he is still doing game music.
Rafael Dyll
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

A Fin!

Post by Rafael Dyll »

He's finnish. The whole team was.

Rafael
mythoslogos

The best Stardust Remix is already available on CD!

Post by mythoslogos »

Why bother remixing Stardust when the best Stardust tunes are already available on CD? On the PC Game CD "Stardust 95" there are some really cool audio-tracks which are somewhat updated versions of the tracks found on the CD 32 version. The composer did use the Korg Prophecy a lot, making this a really high quality Soundtrack - the only problem is that there was obviously some mixing problem and several tracks are distorted, but so what :-) (BTW: The Soundtrack is definitely NOT included in the normal StardustPC Edition, which only used the AmigaMods)
Paul Vanukoff

Post by Paul Vanukoff »

Same reason there's like 2.3 million Commando remixes. Because it's fun and there's alway one more way to remix it ... :)
Paul Vanukoff