Judge Dredd

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Scyphe
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Judge Dredd

Post by Scyphe »

working on my second remix (started yesterday) and I'm stuck. One problem is that the original SID is very short, there's very little of going on, just the same part repeating and a "funky ending" and then restart.

Current state: just initial recording and testing. Drums are just placeholders, they will be replaced. Intro will also go (after being told it sounds like the intro to PSP Nitro :duh: ).

Frankly, I don't know where to take this, if I should bother working more on it or begin my other project (Kettle).

I'll let you check out the current state of affairs (short) and gimme your advice/suggestions/love/hate. ;)

http://www.tormentorium.st/scyphe_judge_dredd_test.mp3
"...Yes, I DID make modules and demos on the Amiga, but I was never in one of the big groups..."
Scyphe
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Judge Dredd

Post by Scyphe »

I'll kill this project off. I don't know what else to do with it and I don't feel particularly inspired when working on it. Still trying different thing with kettle (in my head, haven't started recording yet).
"...Yes, I DID make modules and demos on the Amiga, but I was never in one of the big groups..."