Notes > Chords >

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Notes > Chords >

Post by Tonka »

skitz wrote:i.e. Become a Jazz musician!
THEY run naked through the woods, too?! :duh:

On a more serious note, isn't it weird how Jazz music becomes more appealing the older you get? I used to think improvised Jazz was the biggest load of shit imaginable. Now I 'kinda dig it, baby'.

Smmoooooooottthhhhh, yeah... :D
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

Tonka wrote:
skitz wrote:i.e. Become a Jazz musician!
THEY run naked through the woods, too?! :duh:

On a more serious note, isn't it weird how Jazz music becomes more appealing the older you get? I used to think improvised Jazz was the biggest load of shit imaginable. Now I 'kinda dig it, baby'.

Smmoooooooottthhhhh, yeah... :D
That is so true!!! I actually went to see a Jazz Musician called Peter White about 3 weeks ago and was totally blown away by his act. My mate is very much into Jazz and has "leant me" ( :twisted: ) some of his collection.

SOLID!!
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
Ic3m4n
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Ic3m4n »

Hey, am i a jazz musician? Because i see myself in all that stuff you mentioned...except from running naked through the woods...(hmm....maybe i should try that too :P ) I always made the music i like to hear by myself...but since i uploaded my first track on RKO, i want to progress in creating harmonic sounds.

Ofcourse i like that funky baseline made by 4-mat...that´s why i picked that tune. But the remix i have in mind would be a somewhat different style...i like to say that this will be a style that i haven´t seen (heard) till now on RKO...but maybe i didn´t finish it at all.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your comments !