Radio show tribute to Commodore/KWED and Huelsbeck interview

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
KyleJCrb

Radio show tribute to Commodore/KWED and Huelsbeck interview

Post by KyleJCrb »

Hey guys,

I have been a long-time host of Nitro Game Injection, a video game music radio show and podcast that has been around since 2003, which I host along with Liontamer of OverClocked ReMix. I have been following the Commodore remix scene for many years now in the shadows, and I just wanted to let you all know that yesterday we put together a show paying tribute to Commodore computers and the remix scene, playing a bunch of tracks from KWED in particular. We also spent a considerable amount of time on the show interviewing the awesome Chris Huelsbeck. We regularly play music from the Commodore arrangement community on the show as well, so don't think this is just a one-time thing. I hope you guys will enjoy it! :)

http://kngi.org/p=2035

EDIT: and I seemed to have already screwed up and posted this in the wrong section, though I could've sworn I was in the General Discussion section... Sorry! :oops: If you guys want to move it, please do.
Last edited by KyleJCrb on 11/07/2011 - 20:42, edited 2 times in total.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Radio show tribute to Commodore/KWED and Huelsbeck inter

Post by Chris Abbott »

Now that's what I call a first post :)
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Cool.. I'll have a listen.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

KyleJCrb wrote:[...]yesterday we put together a show paying tribute to Commodore computers and the remix scene, playing a bunch of tracks from KWED in particular. We also spent a considerable amount of time on the show interviewing the awesome Chris Huelsbeck.
Downloaded and tweeted. Now to find four hours to actually listen to the show. :D
KyleJCrb

Post by KyleJCrb »

Haha, it is definitely a big one. One of the longest shows we've done, actually. We really wanted to make sure that the Commodore remix community got the love it deserved, so we put together an extra long playlist for the occasion. That plus the extended interview with Huelsbeck made this episode especially lengthy. If you don't have a ton of time and just want to catch the Huelsbeck interview, it starts at about 46 minutes in.
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Ahhhhh, great. I`ll definitive download it. :) (Huelsbeck had a couple of visits the last 2 Years on a german Radio Station....I guess you know WHICH german Station I`m talking about.....*cough*) - several Video-Interviews, Interviews in blogs - that`s a good pressing he did. I hope all of this is helping him for the next few Game Projects. His work on "Star Trek Infinite Space" sounds awesome so far - like it`s done for a AAA-Gametitle. (and...well, it`s "only" a Browsergame - but it seems to be an awesome one)