[WIP] Dune - Ecolove

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Raven Squad
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

[WIP] Dune - Ecolove

Post by Raven Squad »

I found my old mix laying around in my harddrive and decided to give it a little make over. I tried to make it a little bit different compared to the original mod, but still capture the same feeling at some parts. Anyhow here it is

Link (updated): Ecoloving
Last edited by Raven Squad on 14/09/2011 - 0:51, edited 1 time in total.
Mordi
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Re: [WIP] Dune - Ecolove

Post by Mordi »

Very nice. Never heard the original. As for improvements, I can't think of anything. It's a good, laid back track!
Check out my website.
nummer2
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by nummer2 »

wow this is just so right :) great work
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

The "ahhhhhhhhh, yes I know it" came at 1:01 - `til this Point I was thinking if it really was from the first Dune :)
Yes, the music is great. Even if I never had my Hands really serious on the Game. But I remember that the mods of this game were spreaded on the Aminet and various Freeware-CD`s. Barely remember WHO composed it.....but it was a very special Gem.

Your Remix is pretty good so far. Somehow you killed the special ambience of the original and replaced it with a modern......"something". This is already a "good" for me, if it comes to the Amigaremix-Voting System (the yellow smilie)
Keep up the work.
Raven Squad
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Raven Squad »

Thanks for the comments and sorry that i haven't answered sooner. Anyhow here is the latest version

Link: Ecoloving

Not much has chanced, added a bit of loudness and made few minor tweaks. I'll probably put this on amiga remix queue soon, if it doesn't get too much hate.
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Lovely