Been messing with another remix...

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Been messing with another remix...

Post by Razmo »

http://razmo.ziphoid.com/Zds.mp3

Nothing special... just messing a bit around for one night... you should know the score.... I'm certain of it :wink:
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Been messing with another remix...

Post by Analog-X64 »

At 00:05 I knew what track this was... and I knew where it could lead, and I was thinking will Razmo pull it off? Because I know I couldnt and you could.. and sure enough at 00:45 You did it!!! :)

Good Job.:worship:
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Been messing with another remix...

Post by Razmo »

Analog-X64 wrote:At 00:05 I knew what track this was... and I knew where it could lead, and I was thinking will Razmo pull it off? Because I know I couldnt and you could.. and sure enough at 00:45 You did it!!! :)

Good Job.:worship:
In fact I'm not very pleased with this one when I heard it again... it sounds too slow, even though it's the original speed, since I compared them... I'll need to put some more effort into this one. It's one of my favourites, so I want it to be good.

The reason I don't like it is probably because I messed around with it for too long... it always gets wrong when I take too much time making touchup on my work... I need to record FAST and FORGET... that way it always sound the best.

I actually tried to learn to play the notes of this one live... and all but the very fast arpeggio in the tune, I have it 100% now :) (the fast arp is not the one in the demo... I did not record the whole melody yet).
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).