Allright... I did it.... bought something digital.

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Allright... I did it.... bought something digital.

Post by Analog-X64 »

Razmo wrote:
Analog-X64 wrote:Hey Razmo... Did you ever go back finish this track?
Nah... I did not work on it further, but maybe I'll finish it someday :) ... I'm still finishing my setup, so I'm not doing much at the moment to be honest.
Hmmmm.... I'll figure out a way to motivate you :)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

Analog-X64 wrote:
Razmo wrote:
Analog-X64 wrote:Hey Razmo... Did you ever go back finish this track?
Nah... I did not work on it further, but maybe I'll finish it someday :) ... I'm still finishing my setup, so I'm not doing much at the moment to be honest.
Hmmmm.... I'll figure out a way to motivate you :)
Put that whip away Analog. ;)
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

That'll be some whip... cause he's in Canada, and I'm in Denmark :lol:
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

For some reason I've deleted the demo of this, and cannot remember what instrument I used... so if you have the demo still ANX, that would be crucial if I'm to take this up again ;) ... cannot find it anywhere on my harddrive...

Anyway, I know it's my EX5 that must have been the instrument, since that's what this thread was originaly about.

Anyways, I just bought some more digital stuff:

Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Razmo wrote:For some reason I've deleted the demo of this, and cannot remember what instrument I used... so if you have the demo still ANX, that would be crucial if I'm to take this up again ;) ... cannot find it anywhere on my harddrive...

Anyway, I know it's my EX5 that must have been the instrument, since that's what this thread was originaly about.
I like the look of the new gear :)

The Demo is called EX5 and Pulse and I'm going to PM you a link where you can download the MP3, since I dont have a good place to host it at the moment.

You were probably hoping a copy didn't exist. :twisted:
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Analog-X64 wrote:
Razmo wrote:For some reason I've deleted the demo of this, and cannot remember what instrument I used... so if you have the demo still ANX, that would be crucial if I'm to take this up again ;) ... cannot find it anywhere on my harddrive...

I like the look of the new gear :)

The Demo is called EX5 and Pulse and I'm going to PM you a link where you can download the MP3, since I dont have a good place to host it at the moment.

You were probably hoping a copy didn't exist. :twisted:
He he... yes I'm really in trouble now :lol:

But thanks for the copy ANX-64 ... normaly I save even my smallest demo's so I was actualy wondering why that one slipped... but I had an FBI virus some time ago that had me wipe some files on my system disk, and I think I just had not copied it yet to my data disk.

Anyway, I remembered the instrument, and actualy did find it on the EX5 yesterday, and the pulse sound I know what is... I'll look into it soon and see if I can come up with something :)
NecroPolo
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by NecroPolo »

Razmo wrote:Anyways, I just bought some more digital stuff:

No useful comment on the topic, I just wanted to say that the Bloffie kicks major ass, man! C'grats for your gadget. I'm a fan of that module. It is strictly subjective but for me it blasts most of big dogs off the pool.
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Yes... the Blofeld is probably the best bang for the buck you can get in hardware still... every other hardware synth is less versatile in comparison... though it has a few bad points... it's encoders are shit... they fail very often, and it's output is extremely low compared to other synths.

The reason I got one is because it allows for 16bit whole-cycle wavetables that you can make yourselves, plus the addition of the sample option that allow you to have 60MB of samples to use as oscillator sources as well.

It's a very capable synth, especialy in the pad department... I'm not so fond of it's basses, but that's because I prefer analog for bass... it'll NEVER get a foot off the ground in comparrison to a MOOG Minitaur ;)