jgb - hnnabl

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
jgb
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

jgb - hnnabl

Post by jgb »

Hi guys!

Here's a track that I've been working on for a while. Genre? Eh, electro-breakbeat-techno-ish I think. Gearwise it is the two machines from Elektron that delivers the goods. Only internal fx used, plus a little quick-and-dirty mastering.

http://c64.org/~jgb/jgb-hnnabl-master2.mp3 (11 MB)

What did I miss in the mix? Something that is too loud or too quiet? I have listened to the track too many times now to be able hear this myself. Any feedback is welcome, even "I like rap music, this is not rap music, hence this sucks!". ;)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: jgb - hnnabl

Post by Chris Abbott »

jgb wrote:Hi guys!

Here's a track that I've been working on for a while. Genre? Eh, electro-breakbeat-techno-ish I think. Gearwise it is the two machines from Elektron that delivers the goods. Only internal fx used, plus a little quick-and-dirty mastering.

http://c64.org/~jgb/jgb-hnnabl-master2.mp3 (11 MB)

What did I miss in the mix? Something that is too loud or too quiet? I have listened to the track too many times now to be able hear this myself. Any feedback is welcome, even "I like rap music, this is not rap music, hence this sucks!". ;)
Call that an orchestral piece? I laugh at your New Age skills! Your guitar playing sucks!

Er, did I miss anything? ;-)

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Not my usual bag of buiscits. It kind of reminds me of the Fight Club soundtrack from The Dust Brothers.

Since I don't normally listen to this kind of stuff, I don't really know the ins and outs of the genre. Still it sounds good in my ears. It's got a few really cool sounds. :)
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -