ifadeo... ch-ch-changes.....!

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

ifadeo... ch-ch-changes.....!

Post by ifadeo »

we've set up a facebook page and a new song player, have fun with the songs... hope you "LIKE" it...;-D

http://www.facebook.com/ifadeo

cheers,
michael (ifadeo)
CheshireNinja
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Re: ifadeo... ch-ch-changes.....!

Post by CheshireNinja »

Very cool! I've never seen a facebook page with songs on it before. Definitely a "Like." And speaking of which, Sleeper was a spiffy tune.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Cool idea. I just didnt like their terms of service.

4. LICENSE TO CONTENT (EXCEPT MUSIC FILES AVAILABLE FOR COPYING BY OTHER USERS). By Publishing Content (except your audio or music files that you allow others to download and copy) to any part of the Web Site, you automatically grant to the Company, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to the Company, a non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, worldwide license (with the rights to sublicense) to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. This license includes without limitation any and all professional names, photos, trademarks, logos and biographical information of artists, performers or bands. You may remove such Content from the Web Site at any time and the license granted above will automatically terminate.

5. LICENSE TO MUSIC FILES AVAILABLE FOR COPYING BY OTHER USERS. The Web Site includes Services where you may publish music files and allow other users to download and copy such files. If you use the Services to allow other users to copy, perform and use your music files, you automatically grant to the Company and other users, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to the Company and other users, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, worldwide license (with the rights to sublicense) to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such files and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such files; provided, however that in all events other users' rights with respect to such files will be subject to the Usage Rules set forth in Section 6 below. You may remove such files from the Web Site at any time and the license granted above to such music files will survive such removal. However, we will not continue to publish or make available on the Web Site content you have removed from the site.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

CheshireNinja wrote:Very cool! I've never seen a facebook page with songs on it before. Definitely a "Like." And speaking of which, Sleeper was a spiffy tune.
well, thank you....i'm glad you like it, and yeah, sleeper is still one of our favourite songs!!! and for the player, thanks to reverbnation they offer a lot of great tools for musicians...;-)

cheers,
michael
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

@analog x: the thing about the rights, phew....the songs in our player are just pre mastered demos, the final studio recorded songs will be released via audio cd, itunes ect... ;-)

cheers,
michael
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Yeah that put me off of putting my music up on facebook too, bloody insane those terms.. but yeap good old reverbnation, you can always trust the swedish to make things a little easier :-D.

Some good tunes up there too fella :-)