Nibiru Lights

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Nibiru Lights

Post by Razmo »

New project... nothing special to say, just had some thoughts about Planet X or Nibiru as it is also called, and it turned into a piece i guess...

Following equipment used on this:

Roland MKS-30 (bass sequence)
Roland MKS-50 (pads)
Yamaha FS1R (noise sequence)
KORG ER-1 (boomsound and some FX)
Waldorf Microwave 1 (formant bass)
Ensoniq ESQ-1 (lead synth)
Vermona M.A.R.S. ("raindrop" FX)
Yamaha TX7 (C64 like arpeggio-snare)

http://razmo.ziphoid.com/Nibiru_Lights.mp3
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Re: Nibiru Lights

Post by LMan »

Very cool, Razmo. :nod: Excellent buildup.
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

LMan wrote:Very cool, Razmo. :nod: Excellent buildup.
Thanks LMan... still working on this... made a few changes to both the break and the clarity of the instruments... a more behaved lead synth that does not shred your eardrums as much... different stuff.
nummer2
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by nummer2 »

well done razmo great atmosphere :) thumbs up :worship:
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Great track... :) Love the sounds coming out of those gear. :)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

I like it too, nice sci-fi feel.
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Tune updated very close to it's final state... a little bit of FX added may be the final touch, if the audio-spectrum will allow space for it... otherwise it's done.

Waldorf Pulse added as an extra layer on top of the melodyline in some areas...
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Hey Razmo, this is not published anywhere else and its a private link. if I've offended you with it let me know and I'll remove it.

I've been doing some tests recently triggering particles with audio, and this track seems to be a good candidate to test it.

I still have a lot to learn :)

Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Analog-X64 wrote:Hey Razmo, this is not published anywhere else and its a private link. if I've offended you with it let me know and I'll remove it.

I've been doing some tests recently triggering particles with audio, and this track seems to be a good candidate to test it.

I still have a lot to learn :)

No I'm not offended ANX, not at all, in fact it's really really good... let me know, if you would want to throw some visuals in on this tune, cause I've been messing with the idear actually, but have no knowhow of any software to do this with myself... I've had a look at After Effects, but the learning curve is a bit steep, when you want results fast :lol:

I've often seen videos on YouTube with pretty computergenerated graphics, but I don't know how they are done, or if you can get software to make this with that is relatively simple...
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Razmo wrote: No I'm not offended ANX, not at all, in fact it's really really good... let me know, if you would want to throw some visuals in on this tune, cause I've been messing with the idear actually, but have no knowhow of any software to do this with myself... I've had a look at After Effects, but the learning curve is a bit steep, when you want results fast :lol:

I've often seen videos on YouTube with pretty computergenerated graphics, but I don't know how they are done, or if you can get software to make this with that is relatively simple...
I'm using a combination of multiple software. 2D , 3D, After Effects and they all have steep learning curves but thats how I challenge myself.

I'm working on a video for my own track, but what I'll do is at the same time generate some other graphics for this track.

Let me know the look and feel you are going for and I'll do something for it.

I'm re-building my render farm again. now have 3 x Core 2 Duo machines for network rendering.

I used to have Pentium III's and I upgraded those to Pentium 4's and finally now I've upgraded them to Core 2 Duo's :)
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Cool stuff, I would like to have some visuals för my music :D
I also wants to learn after effects but it is hard to learn and my computer is not the best for the job either :P
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Analog-X64 wrote:
Razmo wrote: No I'm not offended ANX, not at all, in fact it's really really good... let me know, if you would want to throw some visuals in on this tune, cause I've been messing with the idear actually, but have no knowhow of any software to do this with myself... I've had a look at After Effects, but the learning curve is a bit steep, when you want results fast :lol:

I'm using a combination of multiple software. 2D , 3D, After Effects and they all have steep learning curves but thats how I challenge myself.

I'm working on a video for my own track, but what I'll do is at the same time generate some other graphics for this track.

Let me know the look and feel you are going for and I'll do something for it.

I'm re-building my render farm again. now have 3 x Core 2 Duo machines for network rendering.

I used to have Pentium III's and I upgraded those to Pentium 4's and finally now I've upgraded them to Core 2 Duo's :)
That's entirely up to you ANX64... whatever you feel would fit the tune I guess... something spacey looking I guess, as that's what the tune is about. And only if you can find the time for it... eventualy I'll try to see if I can get to know after effects, but currently I just don't have the energy for it.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

trace wrote:Cool stuff, I would like to have some visuals för my music :D
I also wants to learn after effects but it is hard to learn and my computer is not the best for the job either :P>/quote]]/quote]
Yea after effects makes my quad core feel like its a 486.

once i finish some current projects I'll see what i can do for you.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Razmo wrote: That's entirely up to you ANX64... whatever you feel would fit the tune I guess... something spacey looking I guess, as that's what the tune is about. And only if you can find the time for it... eventualy I'll try to see if I can get to know after effects, but currently I just don't have the energy for it.
A space themed scene is being worked on. Stay tuned...
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Analog-X64 wrote:
Razmo wrote: That's entirely up to you ANX64... whatever you feel would fit the tune I guess... something spacey looking I guess, as that's what the tune is about. And only if you can find the time for it... eventualy I'll try to see if I can get to know after effects, but currently I just don't have the energy for it.
A space themed scene is being worked on. Stay tuned...
Thanks ANX64... I appreciate it, but please don't feel pressured to do it ok?... I just thought it might be something about loading my tune and press "run!" or something... :lol:

It's just that it could be nice to have the tune up on YouTube and see what people say... I've never had anything on YouTube before... feel free to write your credits in there as well, if you do anything...