some other releases

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
Zzr
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

some other releases

Post by Zzr »

hey there.
i just felt sharing some of my / our stuff to you people. there we go. since im still more a passive reader than an active forum user ill take another step on the road of raising my post count, hope you enjoy the music i post, little explanation before the links: mic is the guy i do music with for a lot of years now. he usually has been working on any of my songs. it rarely happens that we do releases without any impact from the other person.
so. musictime :)

unreal tournament - nether animal remix
death by rocket - this is an old quake 3 track i made, reworked in '11 with some additional stuff, original guitars, ect.. DnB
mysteryhole - chillout, relax. setup mostly by me, mic did some finetuning and additional instruments
his masters voice - song by mic. drum n bass based on a phrase from the movie eric the viking (german lyrics)
rolling - chillout by mic
mst3k - a tribute song - this is a...fun song themed by mystery science theatre 3k - the movie. phrased the movie :) german lyrics.
number one - guitar / synth experiments. not the best, not the worst i guess
hubraum chapter one - ambient. hellyea!
have a nice day :>