Anyone here a real fan of The Legands of Zelda?

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by 1337 »

Did you catch the rantings before you even get to the story?
AGAIN AS A FINAL WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS HEAVY SEX, ABULT LANGUAGE AND TALKS ABOUT MY PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH LINK. THIS STORY IS BASED ON DREAMS, DREAMS ABOUT MY LIFE WITH HIM. IF YOU FIND THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY TO BE OFFENSEVE, QUEER, OR PLAIN OUT OFF THE WALL, THEN DO NOT READ ON!!!!!!! I HAVE GOTTEN WAY TO MANY FLAMES ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY WHEN I HAVE PLACED SEVERAL WARNINGS!!!!
We all know how all of the ALLCAPS wouldn't cause flames, don't we?
I WILL NOT ACCECPT ANY MORE FLAMES, RAMBLINGS, CUSSING OR EXCESSIVE LASHING OUT ABOUT THE CHAR JENNA, OR REVIEWS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY, EXCESSIVE LASHING OUT, VICIOUS ATTACKS AGAINST MY PERSONALITY, OR NON-MATURE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM!!!
What's this 'critisim'? Won't take reviews about the content of the story... I have no words. Jenna is also the biggest Mary Sue in fanfiction history. (a Mary Sue is an extensively empowered author proxy masquerading as an original character)
ANY REVIEWS SUBMITTED THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOUVE GUIDLINES, WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY!
Abouve?
IF YOU PEOPLE REALLY ARE ADULTS THAT ARE CONDUCTING YOURSELVES IN THE MANORS I DECRIBED ABOVE, YOU PEOPLE REALLY ARE SCARING ME!
Did your parents ever mention Manors? Don't think mine did. :lol:
It is your choice as the reader to read the content of this story and it is not my fault if it upsets you when you knew from the gecko what it contained.
Sorry, don't talk to geckos.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Great Gianna Sisters ROX!!!!!!!!!!
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Well, OK! She warned A LOT to NOT read the story if you are offended by such material. It's her own little corner where she can do what she wants to.

Nonetheless it's full blown bullcrap. :roll:
All is lost.
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by 1337 »

Agreed.

The Great Gianna Sisters ROX!!!!!!!!!!
FunkyM
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by FunkyM »

So, this tale is about some girl (the author/ess) having sex with Link?

Having read through bits of it, I think she's very creative to want to boink with Link, but hey, who am I to comment on a Girl's Fantasies?
FMI - Creators of Funky Monkey, Cozy Cat, and NEW! Thunder Horse!

Try our products today, you'll really Notice the difference!