Blueyonder TV

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Blueyonder TV

Post by tas »

Those who have got Blue Yonder have a nice little Internet TV schedule to watch for free.

What it basically is, is FREE TV streamed over the internet.. Mostly its crap but there's some good things starting to appear...

They are showing many of the cult old Horror B movies.. You know the ones, Zombies, Devil Worshipping and stuff. I am a big fan of these cheap and cheerful movies and if you have blue yonder as your IP and you enjoy these types of movies you should check it out.

Its been said that other IP owners can watch it.. dunno how true that is...

Anyway, Though the interface is clumsy and there's many problems the streaming seems of good quality and as i say those into old Horror B movies should deffinitely check it out. It's on the "Broadway Channel".

Its a great idea thats in Beta stage, and although it still obviously needs much more work in time i reckon this could be quality.
tomsk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by tomsk »

God - those initial movies are awful, but I kind of like those b-movies. They might put some classic b-movie features on later. Shame it's not full screen.