Yep, I just pissed myself ;)

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

http://rapidshare.de/files/5654123/cybernoid.zip.html

there u go... theres a ton of files in there.

1 dll to play the original ay on winamp (really authentic)
or on the micro speccy (damn authentic ^^)
and the mp3 (crap)

pick and choose at will.
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

You know Infy, there's quite a few Speccy tunes I'd love to remix, but where to post 'em?

Oh hang on, thinking about it. Oveclocked, VGMix. Er, yeah. I'll look into the Cybernoid track. Not sure I've heard it before.
Great, another set of strings ruined...
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Maindrian wrote:You know Infy, there's quite a few Speccy tunes I'd love to remix, but where to post 'em?

Oh hang on, thinking about it. Oveclocked, VGMix. Er, yeah. I'll look into the Cybernoid track. Not sure I've heard it before.

Noooo, give 'em to me. I've got a Spectrum Remix CD in the works :)

Chris
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

Chris Abbott wrote:Noooo, give 'em to me. I've got a Spectrum Remix CD in the works :)

Chris
Woohoo - I'm in, baby! Do you want to use my banging, kicking, bad-ass, techno, gabba, trance, house, rave remix of ‘Attack of the Gargling Hamsters’ or my ethereal, timeless orchestral Celtic remix of 'Hippo farting through a kazoo underwater Simulator'?... They're going cheap... :lol:

Tonka
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Tonka wrote:
Chris Abbott wrote:Noooo, give 'em to me. I've got a Spectrum Remix CD in the works :)

Chris
Woohoo - I'm in, baby! Do you want to use my banging, kicking, bad-ass, techno, gabba, trance, house, rave remix of ‘Attack of the Gargling Hamsters’ or my ethereal, timeless orchestral Celtic remix of 'Hippo farting through a kazoo underwater Simulator'?... They're going cheap... :lol:

Tonka
They both sound _wonderful_ :)

/me calls security
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

Are you serious Chris? That would be awesome. It's got to have Where Time Stood Still on there though. Wouldn't be complete without that little gem.

Just got myself the entirety of Project AY. I'm thinking a lot of those 48k Follin tunes do sound excellent. They'd be even better if it didn't sound like they were being played through a really tinny radio set that had been thrown into a bath full of water. All joking aside, there's some pretty insane musical noodling there by the man Tim.
Great, another set of strings ruined...
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Maindrian wrote:Are you serious Chris? That would be awesome. It's got to have Where Time Stood Still on there though. Wouldn't be complete without that little gem.

Just got myself the entirety of Project AY. I'm thinking a lot of those 48k Follin tunes do sound excellent. They'd be even better if it didn't sound like they were being played through a really tinny radio set that had been thrown into a bath full of water. All joking aside, there's some pretty insane musical noodling there by the man Tim.
Was discussing it with the Project AY chap: and yes, Tim Follin's 48k noodlings and Time Stood Still were on the listing. Just a question of time :)

Chris
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

grrrrrr infy!

why did you post that.. i just had the misfortune of hearing the speccy version of "Deflektor".

my poor ears! they dust bleed so!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

tas wrote:grrrrrr infy!

why did you post that.. i just had the misfortune of hearing the speccy version of "Deflektor".

my poor ears! they dust bleed so!
Hehe, well, Deflektor wasn't on it :)
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

heh i forgot to clear that little folder of the shite (god knows why they decided that they were must have tunes).

ive always wanted to remix the music from cybernoid 2 myself and kwik snax ^^..

bit of trivia

in the hammer test the spectrum zx81 survived for a good 5 minutes longer than the dragon64 .. but both were shit.