Bamse + Visa Röster = another kind of remix?

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Bamse + Visa Röster = another kind of remix?

Post by Max Levin »

I had this idea one day to plagiarize Simonize and Woodgrove's crazy routine of putting own text and computerized voices over Mickey Mouse-comics, but instead of using Donald Duck & Co I use a famous swedish hate-object Bamse(or Bamsy as he is named in the States). The first movie I made had Gumpa-noize in the background, and even though I love Gumpa I think they became a little bit irritating for a production of this Bruckheimer-class. But Visa Röster sets the mood perfectly for these coco films, so I plan to use their music for the rest of my movies as well!
That is: If I may. This is low, this is bad. And it could be worse for the scene's reputation. But if it's alright with you people to drag Chris and Visa's name in the dirt, then say so in this thread. If not: leave this thread empty for eight months +! A moron doesn't deserve a reply on internet, as you all know.
But to the point, here's the flick:

Bamse - Skalmans tidsmaskin i fel tid

This is in swedish, by the way, so non-swedes wont get it but real swedes wont think it's funny anyway.
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

What kind of drugs do you use, Max? :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
For german ears this is completely insane! Ich hab selten so eine durchgeknallte Scheiße gesehen! :hysterical: :bash: :hang:
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Romeo Knight wrote:What kind of drugs do you use, Max? :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
For german ears this is completely insane! Ich hab selten so eine durchgeknallte Scheiße gesehen! :hysterical: :bash: :hang:
Just some perscripted pills called Fontex (for my mood) :lol:
Heh, gotta find a translator for my films so I can get big in Germany :lol:
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Just gotta inform you that there now are films like these in german too:
http://sml.weldion.org/mongo_mpeg/Super ... german.mpg

Even in english(or something like it):
http://sml.weldion.org/mongo_mpeg/Super ... nglish.mpg

About 6mins and 80 megs both of them, have fun! :D