Time Warp Arcade

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
The Von Braun
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Time Warp Arcade

Post by The Von Braun »

(Sorry if this is in wrong section).

https://www.facebook.com/TimewarpArcade

Basically, friend of mines dream project (a now or never venture) trying to recreate the classic arcade era we both grew up in, but a tad more family friendly-Stoo's poured in a lot of time and money as it's a nightmare finding coin-op's in good working order (most seem to be in the hands of collectors) and sure he'd welcome any ideas, suggestions, general feedback etc.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Time Warp Arcade

Post by Chris Abbott »

Cool!
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Commie_User »

I should remember the cost is only the price of admission, if next I holiday in Somerset.
The Von Braun
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by The Von Braun »

Commie_User wrote:I should remember the cost is only the price of admission, if next I holiday in Somerset.
'We' looked at what was best option, price wise and went with 'pay on the door, everything on free-play', which seemed best option.Fingers crossed it'll work.

Idea just to bring a degree of old schol fun back into gaming-getting your name on the high score table, rubbing your mates face in it, etc.Trying to put in mix of coin-ops that you'd expect to find, plus stuff you just cannot replicate at home via MAME etc.

One last stab before these machines dissapear to collectors or get broken up and are gone.