Why don't this work?

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Why don't this work?

Post by Commie_User »

http://csdb.dk/release/?id=56691

I've loaded it up on both Vice and 64c, yet all I get is the opening scroller gone mad.
AndyUK
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Why don't this work?

Post by AndyUK »

Loaded it up in Vice 2.3 x64 and works fine. The intro fps oddly fluctuates a little, jerky scroll text but the sound is fine..Once i press the space and go into the actual drumkit its works perfectly well. Mhz issues maybe?
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Why don't this work?

Post by Commie_User »

Thanks Andy, I think I'm satisfied anyway. But now things get retarded. A repeat try on Vice 2.4 gave the same result, until I opened 2.1 at the same time. (Both versions 32 bit.) Loaded it there and it then worked properly, on BOTH windows. Before, the opening scroll and audio rolled dementedly fast and I had no control at all.

Erm, OK. But OK.

But then I opened the C64TPC serial disk drive emulator and had the real Commie load it again. It now works there too.

But yesterday, and earlier, it also scrolled there like nobody's business. Old emulator bodged something working? And how the hell did it suddenly work properly with the TPC?

I think I need Waz or somebody to come and exorcise my retro wall.

Waz, I'm scared.