Bang,Boom,Bang am AIRBASE media center

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
tom
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Bang,Boom,Bang am AIRBASE media center

Post by tom »

<b>Der Link zu den Bildern:</b>
Bilder von den zwei Drehtagen am AIRBASE media center / Dortmund

Am 02 und 03.09.2004 wurde bei uns am Gebäude an dem zweiten Teil des Spielfilms <b>"BANG,BOOM,BANG"</b> gedreht :wink:
Die Dreharbeiten gingen bis gestern Nacht um 0:00 h und unser Nachbar, das PORSCHE-ZENTRUM Dortmund hat sogar einen Part in diesem Film :D
Nächste Woche haben wir VOX TV mit FIT 4 FUN im Studio, mal gespannt wie das wird :wink:

gruß,
TOM:::...
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

sounds, cool.... 8)

keep us informed.... :wink:

cheers ifadeo
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Yes chi haskitsam inch asar.

If you didnt understand my first sentence, than its how I felt when I read this post.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

Analog-X wrote:Yes chi haskitsam inch asar.

If you didnt understand my first sentence, than its how I felt when I read this post.
"The left to the pictures: Pictures of the two turning days turned at AIR COUSIN media the center/Dortmund to 02 and 03.09.2004 with us at the building at the second part of the feature "FEAR FOR, boom, fear for" the turning work went until yesterday night 0:00 h and our neighbour, which has Porsche center Dortmund even a part in this film next week to have we VOX TV with FIT 4 FUN in the studio, like that becomes times strained."

Now feeling better ? :D :wink:
I'm leaving now for buying google-shares.... :lol:
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Romeo Knight wrote:"The left to the pictures: Pictures of the two turning days turned at AIR COUSIN media the center/Dortmund to 02 and 03.09.2004 with us at the building at the second part of the feature "FEAR FOR, boom, fear for" the turning work went until yesterday night 0:00 h and our neighbour, which has Porsche center Dortmund even a part in this film next week to have we VOX TV with FIT 4 FUN in the studio, like that becomes times strained."

Now feeling better ? :D :wink:
I'm leaving now for buying google-shares.... :lol:
:lol:
<--- I went that way --->
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Analog-X wrote:Yes chi haskitsam inch asar.

Eventhough this site is mostly in english this particular post was not really aimed at anyone else but germans...
<--- I went that way --->
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

:lol:

Okay here's roughly what he said:
Link to the images:

<a href="http://www.airbase-media.com/airbase/di ... ml">Photos from the two days of shooting programme at the AIRBASE media centre / Dortmund</a>

On the 2nd and 3rd September 2004, they were shooting the sequel of the movie "BANG BOOM BANG". ;)
The shooting went on until midnight, and our neighbours, the PORSCHE-CENTRE of Dortmund even had a part to play in this film.
:D

Next week, we'll have VOX TV at our studio for their programme FIT 4 FUN. I'm looking forward to the outcome... ;)

greets,
TOM:::...
arvirus
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re: Bang,Boom,Bang am AIRBASE media center

Post by arvirus »

tom wrote:<b>Der Link zu den Bildern:</b>
Bilder von den zwei Drehtagen am AIRBASE media center / Dortmund

Am 02 und 03.09.2004 wurde bei uns am Gebäude an dem zweiten Teil des Spielfilms <b>"BANG,BOOM,BANG"</b> gedreht :wink:
Die Dreharbeiten gingen bis gestern Nacht um 0:00 h und unser Nachbar, das
bang boom bang 2? ist ja geil! ich wusste garnicht, dass ein zweiter teil in arbeit ist! der erste teil gehört zu meinen lieblingsfilmen!

/arvid
[ http://www.arvirus.de - more than meets the eye]
tom
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by tom »

:oops: sorry to all you "non german natives" i was so excited :wink:
And BIG THANKS to ANALOG X and MLMAN for the translation :D

cheers,
Thomas