Internal Server Error

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Internal Server Error

Post by gibs »

Maybe someone here can motivate Jan to look at the problem ???

"Can you please look at the server logs because I still can't send remixes (I have contacted you 2 month ago) I have given 2 try now. always the same error "internal server error". You can reply that people succeed to send remixes. but there is a problem here. I tried to change the name, the file name etc...always the same error. I hope this time you will look at the logs. 17 AUGUST 15H30 GMT+1.CHEERS"
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Re: Internal Server Error

Post by Makke »

gibs wrote:Maybe someone here can motivate Jan to look at the problem ???
He reads these boards, you know. And asking nicely usually gets you a lot longer down the road than shouting, in public no less. Which could be seen as a bit rude.
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

I am with Makke on this, your tone is a little aggressive towards Jan who is at the end of the day providing a fantastic service to us remixers....

The internal server errors area normally outside of Jan's control and are simply the web server being overloaded. Give Jan time to reply to your personally and don't shout about it in public...... or else :P
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
FunkyM
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by FunkyM »

Wow, Skitz is a Mod! Go Skitzy :)
FMI - Creators of Funky Monkey, Cozy Cat, and NEW! Thunder Horse!

Try our products today, you'll really Notice the difference!
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

FunkyM wrote:Wow, Skitz is a Mod! Go Skitzy :)
Does that mean he wears a long coat and rides a moped in typical 70's fashion? :lol:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Dumper wrote:
FunkyM wrote:Wow, Skitz is a Mod! Go Skitzy :)
Does that mean he wears a long coat and rides a moped in typical 70's fashion? :lol:
No, it's means he's off his rocker...

/me. Coat. Get.

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Gibs,

I realise that you frustrated about not being able to submit tracks to RKO. But as Makke points out, I do read the board (although not as often as I check my mailbox) so there's no need to ask others to talk to me on your behalf.

I did get your e-mail regarding this issue earlier today, and even took a couple of minutes to look into it even though I was still at work at the time. I replied to your e-mail when I got home, did some other things (food, a bit of TV) etc. before checking in on the R64 board. And I can't say I was happy to find a post from you asking other people to "motivate" me to sort out your RKO-upload issue.

If you want to talk to me, there's a contact link on the site. But don't for a second think that going around trying to make people "motivate" me will get you anywhere. There's plenty of other webhosting services out there, and no one is forcing you to submit your work to RKO, so even if you're still not able to upload its not exactly the end of the world, is it?
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re: Internal Server Error

Post by gibs »

Makke wrote:
gibs wrote:Maybe someone here can motivate Jan to look at the problem ???
He reads these boards, you know. And asking nicely usually gets you a lot longer down the road than shouting, in public no less. Which could be seen as a bit rude.
Hey ??? where have you seen that I'm shouting ? where is the agressivity in my message ?

"can you please" is unpolite ?
"cheers" is unpolite ?

I know that you will not find any answer to these 4 questions because you are a cheater that are trying to fake what I have said...

I know that you are trying to put people against me, and I know the reason why...so for this, I will be unpolite with you and only you : f*ck you ! don't worry I'm not stupid, I know that everybody here is friend with you, and for everybody here you're right and I will probably be banned, but just for my personal pleasure, I want to say it again : f*ck you!
(sorry if some childs read this)

Jan : you right, it isn't the end of the world ;-) I have nothing against you, I'm sorry, it was just a simple request.
may I ask you something else more easy to do: "can you please remove all my remixes from the server?"

by puting the msg on the board, I just wanted to knew if someone here encountered the same problem.
thanks
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Settle down everyone, chrissake. No reasons here to start another argument. I'm so tired of discussions flaming up because of misunderstandings, and this is another instance. :roll:
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

Would some people please mature a bit.... :roll:
gibs wrote: "I know that you are trying to put people against me, and I know the reason why...so for this..."
This childish style of having arguments reminds me just too much of someone whose name I have lately forgotten.
Get sober!
Monty
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Monty »

Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

Well as I see it, Jan has already made his response so there's really nothing else to say on this other than ask is anyone else having these uploading problems?

Really, let's just try to sort the problem out *together* rather than bitching and attacking Gibs any further, whether anyone thinks he deserves it or not...

Is it possible that someone else can upload Gib's tracks? Can't Gibs just email the track to Jan and Jan upload it himself? Just thinking aloud here - I know nothing about servers, errors or internals... :wink:

Tonka
moog
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by moog »

@Tonka: I've uploaded tracks for over half a year and there wasn't any problem. Once i tried upload track unsuccessfully, but it was an mp3 encoder's fault. Since then i've been using only LameEnc and it seems that everything works fine.
Last edited by moog on 18/08/2006 - 8:20, edited 1 time in total.
I love standards. There is so many to choose from.
moog
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by moog »

I encountered error using Fraunhofer's encoder
I love standards. There is so many to choose from.
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Why are you doing this guys!!??

Post by Moad'Dib »

Hi guys!

Tonka and LMan have absolutely right!
I have very poor english it is true. So I can easily missunderstanding words. But I did not read any aggression or shouting from Gibs' message!

I realised after years, sometimes a little ungodliness comes out from some people here time to time. And in this times this people find a person for them to give their anger to this person. I don't understand why???
I know a lot of community over the world and I can tell you:
Remix64 community would be the one of the best community on the wolrd, if sometimes this fucking little anger thing doestn't comes out!

It is true, I write comments here so rarely, but read the forum for over 4 years I think...

Maybe I don't know Makke and Gibs background fight, but Makke should have to manage this in background too, and shouldn't attack Gibs in a pulic topik for a fucking simple and innocent question.

Sorry Makke I say that, but this isn't the first time you do it. I respect your work here so much, most of your remixes my favourite (becouse you give your own voice to it), but....
I don't care do what you want to do all! But if this situations won't stop I think I'll find an other C46 community for me... :cry:

Dear Romeo Knight!

I don't understand why you talk about "childish style". Lately you wanted to "eat pussy" as I remebre, about 5-6 times on the same topic. When I read this, I only smiled on it. I don't think anybody would be really childish here.
Adult people have to behave childish sometimes and you don't have the right call anybody childish after you behaved chilidish.

I think I won't read you for a couple of days. I have to relax about it. I really don't like when people offending a person, just becouse they have more of them...

Cheers :(